Chapter 2

APRIL 4TH, 2017

So last night was really eventful and too bad that I remember all of it. I was scared that when I woke up I saw a naked Yelich next to me, I was just embarrassed that I managed to sleep with one of the guys on the first night. 

Like how the fuck do I explain that to they guys? Like "oh yeah, I fucked your teammate on my first day." Like no thank you. 

Taking me out of my thoughts, Christian wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. "Good morning beautiful." He said in his sexy  morning voice. OKAY LIKE STOP MAKING ME MORE AND MORE ATTRACTED TO YOU. 

"Good morning." I said kinda coldly but not meaning for it to come off that way. I got up and wrapped the sheets around me and went into the bathroom. I was hoping that he would leave. 

It's going to be weird today cause I know the boys were going to ask him questions once he got back to their room. We were going out and exploring D.C. being tourists like I actually like to be because I haven't really been anywhere besides Miami. 

I eventually got into the shower and cleaned myself up from last night. After my shower, I went back into my room to find him still in bed. 

"What are you still doing in here?" I asked and he shot up. "Sorry I didn't mean to stay, but I was just too tired to move. I'll go now so you can get ready." He said getting up and putting on his clothes. 

He came over to me and kissed my cheek. "I'm normally not the one to fuck the first time I meet a girl, but I really think you're beautiful and would like to get to know you more and take you out on a proper date one day. You think you'd be up for that?" He asked with a smile. 

"Yeah, I really think I would. Now shoo so I can get ready." I said pushing him out of my room. Once the door was shut, I dropped the towel and started to get ready. (Outfit in media)

I grabbed my purse and went down to the lobby to find everyone waiting for me, like usual as the boys said. "You know, it takes time to look this good you dopes." I said as we started walking around D.C. 

It was kind of awkward between me and Christian because I'm sure the boys know and they just don't want to say anything and I feel weird just even being around him right now. 

"So what do you say Summer?" G said bringing me out of my thinking. "Huh? Sorry I wasn't listening." I said laughing looking at G. "That's okay. I said do you want to go to the zoo?" 

"Of course! I love animals!" I said getting all happy and the boys just smiled at me and I just acted like a kid because I love going to the zoo. 

We walked there and Dee paid for me and I just ran in and waiting for the guys. "Girl chill down." AJ said as they walked up to me. "I can't help it. I become a kid when coming to the zoo because I just love animals." I said grabbing him by the hand and running off to the first exhibit. 

The boys just laughed at my little kid acting and I just shook it off because you're never too old to have fun. I kept looking at Christian and he just had a smile on his face and a look in his eyes that he was looking at someone who he truly cared about. 

I just shook off the feeling that he was giving me and just continued to have fun. 

After the zoo, we went to a couple museums and then the boys and I went to dinner. Someone paid for me, nothing new because yes I did try to pay for myself at the zoo but Dee shot me down and paid for me. 

I didn't ask to pay for myself this time because I knew I would get shot down. 

When we got back to the hotel I said goodnight to the boys and went up to my room. I changed into my Yelich shirt and sweatpants and took out my contacts and put in my glasses when I heard a knock on my door. 

I went over and looked through the peephole to see Christian. I opened the door and let him in. "What do I have the pleasure of seeing you here?" I asked sitting on the bed. 

"I just wanted to come and talk to you about last night and the way you looked at me today." He said and I sighed. "Last night shouldn't have happened. It was great don't get me wrong, you're really good at it, it's just I really don't know you that well. And the way I was looking at you? How about the way you were looking at me sir?" I asked the last part with a laugh. 

He smirked. "Well it's good to know you enjoyed it and I agree and I was looking at you in a way of she's beautiful and I have to make her mine one day." He said and my breath caught in my throat. 

"Look Summer, you're a great girl and like I said this morning, I want to get to know you more and potentially have a relationship with you. I really think you're amazing and beautiful, but that's just a bonus because I don't go for the looks. Even though you look hot in my shirt and those glasses." He said with a laugh. 

"Well I'm flattered and I could see myself in a relationship with you too because you're kind of my type." I said with a laugh and he gave me a look. "And what would your type be?" He asked. 

"Tall,  brown eyes, athletic, handsome, funny, sweet and a gentleman. Basically a man that I can take home to my parents and then were alone have a great time with." I said and he smiled. "Well I got a couple of those things down." He said and I laughed. 

"So how about when we get back to Miami, we go on a proper date?" He asked and I nodded. "I would like that, just as long as if the boys don't find out, because they'll rag on me for choosing you." I said and he laughed. "I won't tell them, I promise." He stood up and pulled me into a hug. 

"Goodnight Summer. I'll see you tomorrow at the game." He said kissing me on the cheek and then leaving . 

UGH THIS BOY WILL LEAVE ME SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED. My phone started ringing and it was Corey and I picked it up and he asked me how everything was going and I told him about Christian and he said that if I was happy to go for it. 

We talked for about an hour before I had to get some sleep. 

It was going to be a long one tomorrow.