Chapter 11

MAY 20TH, 2017

Our guys won the game yesterday and we were up on the Dodgers 2-0 in the series and we have one more game tonight and another tomorrow during the day. 

I woke up in G's arms and I smiled and just cuddled closer to him not wanting to get up. He stirred and I looked up and he was opening his eyes and when he looked down and saw me he smiled. 

"Good morning beautiful. How'd you sleep?" He said pressing a kiss to my forehead. I smiled. "I slept very good, how about you?" I asked. "I slept very good as well, much better because I had you in my arms. You ready for our date today?" He said and I nodded. 

"Alright, get in the shower and get ready. I'll be back here around 11." He said getting up and giving me a kiss leaving me to get ready. 

I sighed and got up and went into the bathroom to shower and do my morning routine and then I went back into the room and got changed. (outfit in media) 

I did my makeup after I got dressed and then there was a knock on my door and it was G and I opened it and smiled at him. "You ready to go?" He asked and I nodded and walked out of my room and went to the elevator. 

"You know I'm used to seeing you in the polo and khaki shorts, but you look beautiful is regular clothes." He said as we stepped into the elevator. "Well thank you. I hate the polo and khakis but if I want to get paid I guess I have to wear them." I said and he laughed. 

We walked through the lobby and got an Uber and G told the driver where to go and then we were off. We ended up on the outskirts of L.A. and it was really quiet compared to the city and it was nice to get away from all the combustion of L.A. 

We ended up at a little restaurant called Mondo. It had pizza and Italian food. "You know, I missed coming here. I used to live outside of L.A. and it feels good to be back." G said as we ordered our food. 

"I didn't know you grew up out here." I said taking a sip of my water. "Yeah, I miss it out here. Miami is great and all, but getting away from the night life and South Beach is great." He said and I nodded. 

"I wish I could go home to a place other than Miami, but I was born and raised in Miami, so I can't go anywhere. Well technically I can go to North Carolina to see Corey and his family but that's not home, Miami is." 

We talked about our childhoods and everything and then our food came and I got chicken parm and it was so good. "You know, I'm okay with whoever you pick and the boys shouldn't have down that to you yesterday." G said when we were done eating. 

I sighed. "I know, it was just like sudden when I came out of the bathroom they were all standing there and I just felt pressured that's why I ran out of the clubhouse. I don't want to break either of your hearts, but I'm going to have to when I make a decision and I don't know when I'm going to do that." 

I felt like crying but I know I couldn't. "Give yourself a timetable. Date me for one month and then date Christian for another and then after the second month is up and then you can choose." He said and that really wasn't a bad idea. I thought about it and he was right that was my best thing to do. 

"You're right G, I think that's what I'm going to do. Your month starts today and end June 20th and Christian's will start June 21st and end July 21st and then I'll choose a couple of days after that." I said and he smiled. He paid for us and then we went over to the stadium. 

I looked for Christian and sat him and G down even though G had already heard this and came up with him himself. I told Christian everything and he was okay with it and him and G shook hands and told each other good luck and then they changed and went to batting practice. 

I didn't change today cause Don said I didn't have to. I walked out onto the field and found Joc and Corey talking, I jumped on Corey's back and Joc laughed as he struggled to catch me. "You know you're supposed to be strong and catch me you doof." I said as he finally gained his balance. 

"Well someone shouldn't surprise me like that." He said adjusting me on his back and we just stayed like that for awhile. I told Corey and Joc about the plan that G and I had come up with and Corey agreed that it was a good idea. 

It was finally time for them to do BP so Corey let me down, not before bringing me over to the visiting dugout and letting me down there. I went back into the clubhouse and sat on one of the couches and went through Instagram and stuff the usual. 

I opened snapchat and took a picture of the locker room and captioned it "daily viewssssss" Most of the guys were dressed so it was okay to post. 

Finally it was time for the game and I went into the dugout to watch. Corey hit a grand slam and our offense didn't wake up till the 6th inning where we scored three runs thanks to Ozuna's three run home run and those were the only runs of the game due to Kershaw pitching. 

We lost 12-3, it was okay, the boys were still doing great and I couldn't be more proud of how they're doing this year. During the beginning games they had come together and figured they would do it for José. Well they certainly are doing it for him this year. 

The guys cleaned up and we got onto the bus and I sat towards the front and G sat next to me and Dee and Christian behind us. "So you chose G?" Dee asked poking his head through the seats and I laughed at how funny he looked. 

I told him the deal and he nodded leaving it be at that. I knew Christian wasn't going to be happy with me being all over G, but then he gets his month of being all over me, so he can wait. 

We made it back to the hotel in no time and we said goodnight to one another and I went up to my room and changed into some comfier clothes and turned on the TV and laid in bed. 

I plugged my phone in and without knowing it, I fell asleep shortly after with the TV and lights on, whoops.

Is this a good idea? Do I keep them for a month at a time and then let one of them go? I hope I made the right decision.