Ridiculum (Michael) #2

HERE IT IS

The chapter as promised!!!

I hope it is up to scratch, if not let me know in the comments (or just comment 'cause you liked it, I don't mind really) and it's a short
___________
Michael's POV
|Edited|
"Dare! Dare! Dare! Dare! Dare!" my friends chanted as the bottle spun and pointed to me.

"So . . ." John, who was sitting across but to the left of me, said. He spun the bottle. "Truth or dare?"

The chanting got louder ("Dare! Dare! Dare!") and some of the girls squealed. "Hmmm . . . dare!" I laughed. I can do what I want yolo (bad habit of mine.) You only live once mother-truckers! What harm can a dare do anyway?

"Alright . . ." John started, bunching his eyebrows together as he thought of a dare. Suddenly his eyes lit up. Like, literally, it was like a lightbulb turned on and I could just see it in his eyes. He looked at me with a mischievous grin, which I hate, and he knows I hate.

"I dare you . . . to . . . " - he paused for dramatic affect - "kiss Luke!"

The girls squealed again and some of the guys whooped and laughed. I just groaned, that was the most childish dare ever! And Luke? Really? My best friend. . . .

"Fine," I huffed, and slouched dramatically to show this wasn't on my bucket list. "Hey! I didn't sign up for this!" Luke yelled indignantly, crossing his arms over his chest like a baby and earning guffaws from everyone around him.

"You don't have a choice mate." John Laughed. Some of them collapsed on the floor at the sight of Luke's disbelieving face. I must admit, it was hillarious.

"C'mere Lukey!" I fake gushed and slung my arms out, puckering my lips like a fish. All the girls giggled. I moved towards him like a fish and wrapped my arms around his neck, staring intently into his eyes. Just for effect, I made myself look serious and crap. Luke laughed, finally accepting the hilarity of the dare.

"So . . . what are the rules for this dare?" I asked John, looking away from Luke.

"Um . . . you have to kiss for a full minute! And no breaking lip contact! And um . . . give us some action, the girls love it," he said cheekily, a smirk on his face. My jaw dropped and all the girls giggled, making Luke gasp.

"What about me!?" Luke hissed, a little above a whisper.

"You have to play along." John laughed.

At that point everybody except me and Luke were in stitches laughing.

I puckered my lips, purposely making myself look as ridiculous as I could, and leaned towards him, making kissy sounds.

"You time starts . . . now!" John yelled, and I pressed my lips to Luke's. I moved my lips against his and made myself comfortable by wrapping my legs around him. Luke was tense, but of course, had to kiss back.

So basically we made out for a minute, then someone yelled "Times up!" and we broke apart quickly. Luke feverishly wiping his lips on his sleeve. I just sat back down in my spot, somewhat content. I must admit now, kissing a guy was actually on my bucket list. I can cross that off now.

"That was brilliant!" Calum cried and all the girls nodded and the other guys laughed. Even Luke did, but I think that was because it was over.

"What makes it so brilliant, Calum?" one of John's friends asked, looking over.

"I only liked it 'cause I'm gay," he stated simply, not even worried that we might judge him. Well, I didn't, of course, me being gay myself (if I hadn't mentioned before) but the reaction was still predictable.

Total silence.

"What?" he laughed.

"Since when?" I asked.

"Since forever, because baby, I was born this way." And he did the z-hand (is that what it's called? Girls are so weird, whatever) which made us all laugh again. Calum grinned widely, looking like an idiot.

"Awesome!" the girls shrieked then giggled.

"Yeah, that's all good mate!" I grinned. "I mean, I get your feel."

"What do you mean?" Luke asked, who was still sitting beside me.

"I'm gay too," I confessed. I never thought I would come out this way, and surely the whole school will know by tomorrow, then the whole town within a month. But whatever. I'm proud of who I am! Yeah, my gosh that sounds like some commercial . . . pretends I didn't say that.

"Anyone else want to come out? Now's the time to do it," that same friend of John's stated. "We won't judge."

"Nah, we're all straight," some random guy said, and everyone else except Calum and I murmured in agreement.

"I've actually got a boyfriend," Calum said suddenly. "You'll all meet him eventually."

All the guys whooped and cheered.

"We need to get you hooked up!" Luke yelled at me, making everybody scream in agreement.

"And I know just how to do it." He grinned and rubbed his hands together, an evil smirk playing on his face. He jumped up, ran somewhere, then came back and handed me a pamphlet.

"Camp Mashton . . . ?"

__________________________

Remember to be and comment! Love you all!

ShineSupernova