Delerium #20 (Ash)

Hullo sweet peas :P

My exams are over and I'm like 99.99% sure I failed all of them. If you took NCEA level 2 calculus then I know you agree with me.

I'm honestly quite excited to be able write again, without any anxiety and stress from those exams, and hopefully my writing and the plotline improves! So stick with me please :D ahaha

So moving on... Enjoy this chapter :)

ShineSupernova

______________________________________

CHAPTER 20

ASHTON'S POV.

______

He wasn't too badly injured, 'just a mild concussion' the doctor said.

If it was mild then why is he still unconscious?? I thought angrily.

We were standing in the hospital ward, where a doctor (who had come from the nearest city) was currently tending to Michael. The hospital ward the the most boring part of the camp, all its walls were white and the artwork was shitty as. The rooms all smelt like antiseptic and made Me feel like throwing up.

I've had too many cases of ending up in hospital. The last time was to bandage my broken rib I got 'during a fight at school'

I swear with all the bullshit father says to the doctors, they would think I was addicted to starting fights.

"You guys have to go now. Its 10 o'clock and Mr clifford can't have any more disturbances.

Calum and Luke complained, but I was secretly glad. I don't think I could stand another minuet in this place without the memories surfacing.

I was first out the door and first into the cabin.

" this has been a pretty shit first day" cal stated.

"Hot pools would have been nice" Luke said sadly.

"I agree. Poor mikey..." I sighed

There was a sharp knock on the door.

"Go away!" Luke shouted

"Are you guys okay?" A deep voice sounded from the other side.

...zayn...

"Were fine" calum said.

"Just come in" I stated loudly, and the door creaked open. Zayn stepped inside awkwardly and looked about our cabin, before locating us

"I'm sorry about what happened to your friend Michael" he said, looking down in shame

"It wasn't your fault" Luke said, who was watching Mikey at the time of the incedent.