Castris (Michael) #4

I'm beginning to become a consistent writer! Aren't you all proud? Well here is Michael's second POV for Camp Mashton!

Again, the support is unbelievable! I want to thank all my readers and the epic people who have voted and commented on the chapters, I especially love the comments. They make me smile :) Thanks a lot! Oh and follow me on twitter, it's @Shine_Supernova . I'll follow you back!

ShineSupernova

__________________________

Another note, sorry

Okay I was going to update last night but literally just as I was about to post,

MY IPOD DIED AND IT ALL DELETED.

It's terrible I know, anyway I just wrote it ALL up again so I hope you enjoy it :P

__________________________

*CASTRIS
|Edited|
Michael's POV

Right now I was sitting on my couch next to Luke and Cal, checking my email's to see if I had been accepted.

Facebook

Facebook

Facebook

Facebook

Facebook

Calum- Facebook

Facebook

Luke updated his stat...

Luke uploaded a pictu...

Facebook

Facebook

Facebook

New message from Ca...

Facebook

TheAudience

Facebook

Umusic

Moshi Monsters

Club Penguin

Facebook

Camp Mashton

There is was! I clicked on it and it opened up to a colorful page of writing. I started reading the email

Michael Clifford, it read

You have been gladly accepted into our camp, it's great to know so many young people want to connect with others just like them without being judged by the cruel world. We are glad to inform you that we have placed you in a cabin with three other young men around your age with similar attributes owing to the survey we had you conduct.

Don't worry, you will be able to visit other cabins during the day and meet plenty of new friends (and maybe even a love interest.) We must inform you, however, that there will be no sex in the cabins at any time. You may not visit a cabin of the opposite gender, as we must follow some council regulations.

You will be notified of your cabin mates upon arrival.

You should arrive promptly at 10:30 am on the 1st of December and be picked up on the 19th of January between 11 am or 4 pm, whenever suits you.

Head of Camp Mashton

_______

"Awesome!" I exclaimed, facing the laptop at Luke and Cal for them to read.

I was doing a happy dance in my head, I could finally meet more gay fucks like me! (Excuse the language.) And I will be happy! And maybe in love! And this sounds like another movie!

I doubt it, though, I'd rather just make some life long friends. "That's awesome Mikey!" Luke laughed and so did Cal

"Hey, oh my gosh, you and your boyfriend should come with me!" I said excitedly to Cal.

Cal and Luke exchanged looks.

"Alright, I'll call him now." He grinned shiftily.

"Awesome." I went back to my computer, reading the dates over again.

He typed the number in and I heard the quiet 'briing briing' then Luke's phone started ringing violently.

Luke answered it at the same time as Cal's boy friend answered.

"Hey there," Luke said, kind of loud, so I couldn't hear what Cal's boyfriend was saying.

"Hey you," Cal said into his cell. "Wanna go on that camp thing with Mikey?"

"Sure," Luke said to the person on his end.

"Awesome then! It's settled," Cal said.

Then they both hung up at the same time, grinning wildly.

"What the - OH MY GOSH!" It hit me

"YOU AND LUKE?" I yelled at Cal.

"CALUM AND YOU?" I gasped at Luke.

"When did this happen?!" I shot at them both in excitement.

"Oh, um . . ." Luke began.

"Well you see . . ." Calum tried.

"Since like, two months," Luke finished.

"And I didn't know why?" I hissed.

"We didn't want to make things awkward, we thought you were straight, until the other night!"

"Oh, fair enough . . ."

This is all new now . . . me and my two bffls are gay. And we are all going to a camp together. Awesome.

"Oh, and the reason we suggested the camp to you was because we were already going," Cal interrupted my thought chain, laughing slightly.

"Wait, what?"

"You heard us." Luke laughed.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"We wanted it to be a surprise!"

"Anything else your not telling me?"

"Well . . ." Cal hesitated.

"Er . . ."

"Should I?"

"I dunno!" Luke cried.

"I think we should."

"You do it then. . . ."

"Fine."

I listened to them bicker about telling me whatever it was until Cal stated quietly.

"We've had sex," Cal said finally.

Woah, that was not what I was expecting!

My innocent Cal! Lost his virginity to Luke! Or Luke lost his to . . . whatever the fine print doesn't matter now.

"And Luke's pregnant," Cal said, making all of us, but Luke, burst into laughter.

I fell over from laughing so hard, hitting the ground with my hands on my aching stomach.

"Huh, never thought I'd be the one who was the 'innocent virgin' in our group . . ." I said after calming down.

Cal and Luke shared a look then burst into laughter.

"Not so sure about the innocent -"

"You got the point -"

"We know what you do in bed -"

"But what Luke said."

"Guys!"

The laughed some more at my misfortune.

It's not my fault I have such a sexy imagination I end up having to physically do something about it in bed . . . getting my drift.

"Sorry, Mikey," Luke giggled, clinging onto Calum.

"Mhm," Cal murmured.

But I just smiled.

I have such brilliant - er - well, more like stupid, friends

_______________________