Venisset (Michael) #6

Okay well.

It kinda sucks right? The first time I set a deadline . . . I miss it. I bet your all disappointed and angry at me, but you can be relieved now as this is an UPDATE.

thanks for everyone who voted and thanks for the comment from LifeIsDipDyed :)

even though you basically only said you loved it, it made my day!

I hope you all had a Verry Happy New Year! and feel free to tell me what you did in the comments :P only if you want to though

HAVE A BRILLIANT 2014!!!!

Love ya all

ShineSupernova

__________________________

*VENISSET
|Edited|
Michael's POV

"This is it guys!" I squealed. "We're actually doing this! We're here!"

"That we are." Luke chuckled.

"You got everything? We'd hate to have to go back home now," Calum mused.

"Nah, I've got everything."

"Yep," Luke added.

"Cool." Calum grinned.

"LET'S GO!" I yelled and started marching up to the freaky doors of reception.

I say freaky because it was actually kinda intimidating. Like, I thought it was supposed to be friendly and all, you know because of all the 'supporting gays' thing the whole camp is about.

But I marched on as though I had no worries, with Cal and Luke striding behind me in equal fabulosity.

I pushed open the door and was immediately overwhelmed by color.

Right.

Here is the rainbows.

"Whoa." Luke laughed. "What happened to the sinister scary theme I though the camp was going for?"

"It's all misdirection," someone said from behind the desk.

We trained out eyes upon one of the most sexy guys I had ever seen.

"Hey!" Cal smiled.

The receptionist guy waved and grinned. "What are your names?" he asked.

"Er, Luke Hemmings, This Is Calum Hood, and Michael Clifford," Luke spoke for us

"Well hey Luke, Calum and - hey can I just call you Mikey?" he said, smiling brightly at me.

"Sure, that's what everyone calls me anyway," I beamed.

"Cool." He checked his clipboard and then handed us a few pamphlets.

"These are just promotional pamphlets, but they give you a pretty good view as to what your going to be doing this summer."

"Thanks," we all said in synch.

"Oh, and here are your cabin numbers. I actually think your all in the same cabin." He gave us some pieces of paper with printing.

"Have a good time." And he came out from behind the desk and showed us to the back door, which lead us outside.

It was more sunny when we went outside, so we could see everything better. There was lots of grassy areas and I could even see some food stands in the distance. Sweet.

Plus there was this massively helpful sign post in the middle of the court thing we were currently standing in which seemed to have everything in the park on its signs.

There were a lot of signs.

I located the sign which said cabins and shouted, "THIS WAY MY FELLOWS," like any normal person would if they found their way somewhere.

They both laughed but followed behind me anyway as we started marching like a percussion band in a parade. if you can imagine us doing that.

I bet you could. Who am I talking to?

Well we came upon a few rows of mildly spaced out, average-sized cabins numbered 1 through 50, but I don't think all of them would be filled. But, you never know

I looked at the paper in my hand and read it out loud, "Mr. Michael Clifford, Cabin 23."

Luke and Cal looked at their papers too.

"He was right! We are all in the same cabins!" Cal laughed after he glanced over at Luke's paper to obviously check his statement was correct.

We walked down the path looking at the numbers on the cabin doors

"21" - we all laughed a little at 21 - "22 . . . 23!" Luke laughed as he found our cabin first, speeding up.

He ran past us in quite the hurry and burst through the door into Cabin 23, with his bag almost falling off his shoulder.

"Why was he running?" I turned to ask Cal, but he had already sped past me, so I decided to run, too.

So then we were all in the cabin panting.

I could see Luke on one of the top bunks, with Cal on the one underneath him.

"Oh I see what that was for . . . you just wanted the top bunk"

Luke giggled. "'Course," he said, amusement pricking his voice.

I decided to take a moment to scan the room.

It was styled like an old fashioned log cabin, with silk blue curtains over the windows, it was all very old looking, except for all of the electronic gadgets everywhere. Like there was a TV in one of the corners, which was in front of two love seats, and under the TV was a large collection of DVDs and board games and things like that for rainy days.

Next to the TV was the two sets of bunks, which had the headboards on the wall, so it made a room like space, as the whole cabin was open plan (that means no other rooms except for the bathroom).

Past the bedroom space thing was the door to the bathroom, but I'll check that out later

And then there was a massive book case surrounded by very fluffy cushions, and then there was a small kitchen like thing which consisted of a bench space, a small fridge, and a microwave. Because, according to the website, we all ate in a mess hall kind of thing.

And that was the cabin.

I moved to the other bunk and was about to claim the top bunk just in case we had another room mate, when I noticed a large black suitcase was already on it, it had the name A. Irwin stamped in peeling gold letters across the top,

Suddenly a voice from behind me, which I had never heard before in my life said, "Looks like that bunks taken, sorry. First come first served."

I could tell that he was smiling by the way he said his words, and the small giggle.

I turned my head to look at my other roommate.

He was gorgeous. Everything about him made my heart flutter, his face was perfect, aside from the bruise under his eye, and cut on his cheek, but even with those he was beautiful.

I jumped off the bunk and held out my hand.

"I'm Michael."

He smiled at me and took me hand and shook it.

"Ashton," he said.

And I must say, this guy is what I want.

I don't even know him, but I know now that I believe in love at first sight.

Because boy am I in love.

__________________________

*