Genus Aqua (Michael) #10

HOLY MOTHERCREATOR OF CHEESE!!!

CAMP MASHTON IS LITERALLY THE 4th HIGHEST RANKED MASHTON STORY EVER ON WATTPAD

THIS IS BIG FOR ME

I am literally FANGIRLING

If you noticed... I've followed everyone who has followed me, and if you want to see any of my antics... or talk to me, I happen to be on twitter (@Shine_Supernova)

So yeah :P

I realllyyyy hope you like this chapter, because i guess I had fun writing it ;)

Thanks again to denny1 because this person never fails to made my day :P

Enjoy

-ShineSupernova

__________________________

*GENUS AQUA

(Michael)

Me and ash basically ran to the lake, we were almost the first there, aside from some other boys including the dark skinned one whose giving me a bad impression. it's not my fault I'm jealous.

The leader gave us her permission to have as much or as little fun as we wanted. it was up to us she said. Me and ash looked at each other. as much fun as we can have.

Aston suddenly set off at a sprint to the top of the biggest of the two water slides. it was a double

"Race!!! Mikey get up here" he called down to me

I readied myself for the sprint (yeah I know, ew exercise) and ran up to meet Ashton on the slide next to him

"You ready?" he asked

"More than ever" I answered

"Your going down" he sneered in a challenging fashion

"I know" I grinned "I'm going down faster than you!!!"

He looked dumbstruck

PERFECT comeback.

I mentally high fived myself. take one for the mikester!

The light on the sign in front of us (the one which tells us when to go) flicked from red, to green and we both started to speed down the slide.

The wind messed up my hair as I gathered speed. the adrenaline was pumping and I was having fun! I looked at Ashton and to my horror he was in front of me. I lay on my back and tried to make myself as airo dynamic as possible.

I felt my speed pick up more and I couldn't even hear the shouts of delight coming from the gays down below me, who were splashing in the lake and swinging from the rope swing.

I tried to look In front of me, without lifting my head. lucky I did because there was a sharp bend in the slide, so I was able to bend my body so I slid around with ease and now I saw the end of the slide approaching fast.

It got closer.

And closer.

And closer.

Until my legs were suspended in mid air and I shot off the end of the slide.

I was hanging in the air for what felt like ages, I hadn't realized the drop was so high. and the I made contact with the water which made an almighty splash.

The water was cool. but not cold enough for me to be in a hurry to get out, so I lay on my back and kicked in the direction away from where people came off the slide.

I deduced I had won the race down the slide, as Ashton came swimming next to me.

"Don't say it" he warned

"I won" I grinned

"No! nope, that wasn't fair!" he complained

"Deal, to win it means I get bragging rights"

"No"

'Yes"

"No"

"I win, I win, I win, I win!"

"Shut up Mikey!" he whined

"Nope. I get bragging rights. I won" I said, and splashed him, the water droplets soared though the air like bullets, and hit Ashton in the face.

" I won" I laughed happily at the utter surprise

A completely serious look washed over his adorably sexy face.

"This means war" he said softly and swam backwards before lifting his hand high, then bringing it down upon the water, making the most mighty splash I'd ever seen.

If I wasn't wet already, I would be soaked now, because the wall of water drenched me and I ducked under the water incase he strikes again.

I opened my eyes and studied him quickly, yeah okay judge me he's hot.

I resisted the urge to just swim forwards and touch his torso, then I saw them.

All the air I was holding I let out in one solid stream of bubbles fighting to get to the surface.

Holy mother of crikey.

______________________