pars una (Ashton) #16 -1

Firstly I'd like to say I don't like the new mobile wattpad update. I don't know why. I just don't

Because the results to the previous pol were 2/3 for daddy and 1/3 against, I have came to a desicion.

I will put it in. but only once or twice, and it won't be serious. it'll basically all be joking.

I've done this so that the people who didnt want it, won't have to read much and it won't effect the major plot line.

And so the people who wanted it, still get it :)

So therefore I have conducted a compromise :)

Also I'd like to thank you three who tweeted me on twitter(@Shine_Supernova) :D really made my day!!! You know who you are :P love you :)

I had my school ball on Saturday, that's why I'm updating now. because I couldnt last week :P

~ShineSupernova

___________________

*PARS UNA

(Ashton's POV)

I wiped the drip off my forehead, which had run down from my still damp hair.

I heard the shower turn on in the bathroom, which meant Mikey had got in.

We all wonder what he was doing in there *suggestive winky face*

I flopped myself down on Mikey's recently vacated seat, and turned the pages of the book he was reading.

I sighed sadly.

The poor kid doesn't know what he's getting into

I paused on chapter 21, sending a salute out to Augustus waters and then flipped right to the back of the book.

I grabbed a pencil and wrote on the back cover. don't have a go at me for defiling books. I know what your thinking. but Mikey sure will need this note when he's finished the book..

If I had the note I'm sure I would still cry, but feel happier...

I placed the pencil back where I found it, the mimicked the original position of TFIOS, the place Mikey put it.

I then made my way to my bunk, climbed up the classic log cabin ladder and shuffled under my covers.

At that very moment, two other loud boys burst Into our cabin laughing and soaking wet.

"What the HELL happened!" I yelled in surprise, from my position on the bunk.

"Oh er..." Cal giggled

"We just-"

"Got caught-"

"Butt naked!"

They burst into laughter again

"Wait... what!?" I said, shocked.

Did they just ssay they got caught naked!?!?!

"We were-" calum blushed

"Kinda-"

"Well we were wernt we?"

"Yeah we were" the two of the babbled, finishing each others sentences.

"What were you doing..?" I asked suspiciously

"We were-"

"Having fun-"

"Naked-"

"Yeah there were Peniśes involved-"

"-tmi guys" I interrupted