zen (ash) #22

Hey there Lil' peas (coz peas are cute and so are you)

That picture is my Ashton Sim on sims3. He had some trouble with Sim eating bears in the cemetery...

Anyway,

I'm staying true to my word and updating, mainly because of all the comments u guys left which made me feel so special.

You have no idea what that means to me :')

(Lillizzy123 your comment made my day)

So enjoy this chapter :)

~•ShineSupernova•~

________________________

ZEN #22

(ASHTON)

THE breakfast hall was not as crowded as it was the first morning, but the crowd was large enough not to be alone

I searched the hall for Luke and calum, but couldn't focus on anyone's headsz rendering the search essentially useless.

I decided to sit on a table at the front of the hall, which was empty except for two cute and obviously-together lesbians. I picked some toast and jam and silently ate, whilst glancing at the couple every now and then.

They reminded me of my past relationships, so good and they made me so happy. But these Twp girls didn't have to hide it here, there relationship wasn't frowned upon, but it was looked up to and adored.

It made me jealous.

When I'd filled myself up with glorious food, I started to leave the hall to go meet zayn. Before I could reach the exit, a tall girl with lovely hair called me over

"Ashton!" She called

I'd never met her before, so it was odd how she knew my name. She wasn't at any of the activities either. Perhaps she was new.

"Hey?" I said, cautiously, coming over next to her.

We were standing by the kitchens.

"I heard what happened to Michael" she sympathized, and patted me on the back.

"Wha-? Oh yeah!" I remembered, angry at myself for forgetting.

"I just hope he gets better, I was talking to the doctors last night and they said it was unlikely he would return to consciousness in the next week" she said, awfully informed.

"Oh" I said sadly

She smiled in a comforting sort of way, like my friend Lou back home.

"I'm bonnie by the way" she introduced herself, holding out her hand

I took it and we shook hands,

"I'm Ashton, which you already seem to know, but call me ash" I replied, smiling

"Yeah, Mikey told me about you when we talked before the accident. I work here in the kitchens, hastag not gay" she laughed, lightening the mood, making me grin.

"It was nice to meet you tho"

"You too" she replied, pulling me into a surprising hug.

"Bye!" I waved, finally making my way out of the kitchens.

I started walking back to my cabin, thinking about Mikey

She said he wouldn't wake up

Why would I need to go visit, I'll just visit him in the afternoon.. I reasoned, wanting to talk to zayn

That's a good idea

I'll talk to zayn, do today's activities and then go see Mikey.
He won't wake up for a while I know.

Having my mind convinced what I was doing was okay, I walked faster to go meet up with zayn.

I saw him before he saw me.

He was sitting on the steps playing with his fingers, looking nervous, which in turn made me nervous. He scuffed his vans on the graved, making nonsense patterns.

His head turned in my direction, and his eyes lit up when he saw me coming. I smiled and ran over to meet him

"Hey zayn" I grinned "sorry I took a while"

"Its all good" he said  waving my apology off "I was late too"

I laughed and zayn relaxed a bit.

"So what has been your favorite year here?" I asked, startong conversation

He thought for a while

"Probably my second year, but I don't really know, because this one has barely started. You never know" he answered reasonably

"Fair enough, what happened the second year?"

Zayn laughed

"It got postponed till the winter and then it snowed!"

"Whoa!" I said, grinning

We talked like this for about ten minuets, just getting to know each other, and I could honestly call him my friend.

It made me so happy, I had made four friends in the first few days, more friends than i had ever made. Maybe even five, if I got to know bonnie better, she seemed nice, and then there was the girls who were in the cabin a while away.

I was so.. Accepted

A loud buzzing sound filled the before quiet air, and two beeps.

It sounded like someone tapping on a microphone "ahem" a woman's voice sounded out. The speakers cracked up her voice, making me think she probably held the microphone to close to her face.

"Could all you campers make your way to today's activities please" she said, happily

"Sure thing, chicken wing" I grinned at zayn, who laughed

"I'll see you in a bit then" the dark haired boy said, getting up and smiling.

"Yeah se ya"

I watched as he walked off, taking note of his posture and walking style. Even his walk screamed sexy, but he still didn't seem to pull any strings in my heart.

I huffed, I suppose I'm not finding love at this camp. I mean, I haven't yet.

Only one guy has caught my eye and he's unconscious