Praeterea (Michael) #8

Here you go!!!!!!

Love you all so u better enjoy, but I'm not forcing you to or anything, it's entirely your opinion :P

Leave a comment if you loved it, and vote if you liked it. or both.

I appreciate everything you guys do :)

I hope I got this as good as the first copy... but sadly it was misplaced (you know from the note anyway) so yeah it's not the same but it'll do right?.

Thanks to these sexy guys here who helped my through my tough times :)

Sneepy98

Denny1

LarrehDuh

Datman8259

SlendyXjeff4eva

If I left anyone out you know I still love you just as much as these guys^^

So thanks for everyone who has voted and commented and added my story's to their reading lists :D I love every one of you!!!

-ShineSupernova

__________________________

*PRAETEREA

"Okay, do you fancy anyone at the moment?" Luke asked me with a raised eyebrow.

"course". i said straight away, almost too quickly.

"cutest guy I ever met, not naming names though"

I tried to avoid Ashton's gaze, I barely knew the guy. I don't want to come off as the creep that falls in love easily.

But as always my eyes me his, i could see the disappointment.

I never said it wasn't him... I guess I'll just have to show him i actually like him. well... eventually anyway.

Luke laughed and we high fived

"Okay" I smirked "Ashton?"

"Yes...?" He said cautiously

"Well truth or dare?" I hoped with everything I had that he would choose dare, because after Luke's dare, which was awesome and my truth (not so awesome) I figured another awesome dare is called for. but I could only hope.

"Dare" he said, finally regaining his (frankly sexy) grin, then he did this weird hair flip, making him look ridiculous

"Okay, I dare you to... see how many rules you can break in the first day" I said with an evil smile.

The grin slid off his face

"What?!" he said in surprise

Calum burst into tears of silent laughter and had to hold onto Luke to keep him from falling over.

"You hear right" I said, my smile going from ear to ear

"But I'll get kicked out"

"No you won't" I laughed "I know this"

"How" ash asked shrewdly

"I read the regulations... nobody can get kicked out unless they pose a a life threatening situation within society, or cause serious mental or physical conflict to another person" I recited

"Oh, well that's good" Aston said still kind of unsure

"Hold on a mo" I said to the guys and took out the rules and regulations pamphlet, then copied out some of the rules onto a separate pice of paper.

"Here" I said, handing Aston the list

"What's this?"

"Read it you fool! it's some rules which won't lead you to a situation in which you'll get kicked out of camp if you break them"

"How thoughtful" Luke cooed

"Shut up Luke" I snapped and playfully hit him on the arm,

"I think I can manage this" Ashton suddenly said, his mouth in a wide grin. "watch out rules, I'm coming to BREAK YOU" he ended up rageing the last words.

Calum erupted in guffaws

"HULK SMASH the rules" luke piped in.

Calum laughed more and fell in Luke's lap.

Ashton started laughing too.

"HULK SMASH" he yelled and punched the pamphlet out of my hands 'almost' scaring me (what can I say? I have some pride)

"Your a genius Mikey!" Luke grinned happily.

"So for a week?" ash questioned again... and again

"Yes a week" I would answer.

It had been a hour since I came up with Ashton's dare, and we were currently in the gym doing some activities ALL camps do o swear...

Yes.

The INTRODUCTORY GAMES!!!!!!.

Which so far have included the alphabet game, where you say your name then an adjective to describe yourself with (which begins with your letter)

So for example I said

"Mischievous Michael"

Ash said "Awesomeepicsuperdupersexy Ashton"

And so on...

The 'things people don't know about you' game...

Which really explains itself... but I'll explain it anyway.

So basically (it's simple really) you tell people your name, where you come from and one thing people don't know about you.

And currently, the 'why did you come to the gay camp' game.

(Which also explains itself)

It's my go

"Uh I came because..." I paused. I wanted to have a really cool reason for coming. I drew a blank.

The truth it is then!!

"Because I thought it would be cool and I wanted to meet some other people who might be like me"

I was red in the face. did I ever mention I wasn't so fond of speaking in front of a crowd?

The people who were surrounding me (everybody in the camp (so like 100 odd people)) applauded me despite my social awkwardness.

Ashton was next to me.

He introduced himself

"Hey... I'm Ashton and uh, we'll I came here because..."

He paused for a moment, thinking what to say.

I'll admit

I'm very curious to what he'll say

________________