HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hope u guyz had a great year, I know I did XD So, in honor of my bday on Jan 25, I decided to start uploading early. By March I intend to be done with this one lol. I REALLY wanna thank you all for taking this journey with me and following the adventures and lives of these characters. I honestly never thought of myself as a writer but I think I'm pretty good at it. So, for ur reading pleasure: The Changers, Hu-mans, and Rangers are back for another year...enjoy XD

@iamdeadspecie@hellishheavenlyghost  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 PAST: 

     Peter was driving down the road. He was headed home after saying goodbye to CJ at the airport. It was his turn to do the dishes and the laundry at the Cabin. He chuckled to himself and switched on the radio. An upbeat song began to play and he smiled. [She...loves me. She loves me!] He thought and began to laugh loudly. The boy was stopped abruptly by an unexpected collision. Another vehicle had crashed into his. His body lunged forward and he fell unconscious onto the steering wheel. His horn sounded in a slow and steady note. He moaned and lifted his head, it was throbbing. 

   He felt slightly dazed, but he exited the truck to check on the other automobile. Peter winced from the shards of glass on the side of his face but continued his mission. Upon further investigation, he could see that the car was brand-new with its large festive birthday ribbon. He could also see that the driver, was none other than an unconscious Romy Pardeux. Peter managed to lift her into his arms and jumped.

    Hours had passed and he was in the waiting room. Romy had already been admitted into the medical and had gone through an intensive surgery. Heidi was beside him listening to his tale, she checked him for any cuts and bruises. The boy was completely healed. A sudden sensation caught his attention, someone was in sleeping the girl's room. But who? He didn't recognize the tracks or footprints. He moved to investigate, the empath stayed by his side. He opened the door, but he couldn't believe it. A strange shadowy figure was standing next to the uninformed patient.

The visitor hovered a hand over the girl, he appeared to be male. "Hey!" The elemental expressed, Heidi closed the door behind her. Whoever this person was, they weren't leaving easily. The boy hissed and they were instantly forced to their knees, they couldn't even move.

A loud shrieking noise made them wince and their noses began to bleed. They writhed in agony and finally shut their eyes in exhaustion.

Peter finally opened his eyes and noticed that he was laying down in an Emergency Room.

There was a nurse smiling at him.

"Finally, you're awake. You two gave us all quite the scare." She said in a British accent, she had mocha skin and glasses. She reminded him of someone. But who?

"T-Two?" He asked, the woman directed his attention to a still sleeping Heidi.

[W-Whose she?] The boy was very confused

"You look worried, Mr. Talbot. Don't worry, the doctor will be here shortly."

"Whose....Mr. Talbot?"

"You are." The nurse looked worried. "Don't you remember?"

He shook his head. "N-No. I can't remember. I can't remember anything."