3

Sebastian Talbot was wearing a tuxedo with an olive green colored bowtie. He was fixing his cufflinks carefully, but then someone knocked on the door. "Come in."

She was wearing an olive green cocktail dress. She accessorized it with black stockings, dark heels, and a black ring with white dots. The elemental had changed a bit over the years. With the help of her alter ego, Ava she had gained more confidence and discovered her true self: a girl who no longer had anything to prove, and was no longer afraid. She now had a copper red bob and wispy bangs, she was a young woman.

Elise opened the door and smiled. "Wow, so handsome." She expressed

"Thank you." He chuckled and turned in her direction. "You look beautiful."

She giggled. "No offense, but you can't see me." She noticed a boutonniere on a table and moved to grab it.

"I don't need to see you--to know you, Elise. And I'm sure you look beautiful."

She pinned the flower to his jacket. "Thank you for knowin' me, Talbot."

~~~~

    Krystal was fixing her makeup in her compact mirror-device. She was wearing a green corduroy suit, leather black wedge booties, a fedora fascinator hat, and a small listening device in her ear. Her hair was in a low ponytail and she was watching from a church balcony. The warrior watched the pulpit intensely. She looked around at the decorations and exhaled with pride. People started to take their seats below. She noticed Valerie and Lulu practicing as officials. She saw Brenda and Malcolm playing peek-a-boo with their daughter, Fe. Krystal also saw Piper, she was wearing an olive green dress and fixing Katrina's flower girl basket.

[Everything's gonna be fine

[Everything's gonna be fine. This wedding's gonna a-maze.] The young woman thought and exited into the hall.

She passed by Margo and retrieved a clipboard from her. She was wearing an olive green off the shoulders floor length dress. The mysto's hair was curled in a half up half down hairstyle.

"Love the hair," Krystal commented with a wink and journeyed further. She was surprised and happy when she saw someone come through the doors.

"CJ."

"Hey, Krystal." She added nervously. "Been a long time."

The young woman smiled and they embraced. The warrior pulled away and sighed with content. "You're late."

"CJ!" Someone shouted. Nate ran towards them and gave her the biggest hug. He managed to lift her feet off of the ground. "It's great to see you, sis." His hair was shorter than it used to be.

"You too." she replied

Jasmine noticed her next, she was wearing an olive green dress as well. Her hair was curled and pushed back by a gothic headband tiara. She dashed toward her. Then, the reunion had begun. Everyone surrounded them. The boys were all wearing tuxedos. They greeted her with praise, hugs, and high fives. Will squeezed her nose playfully and she chuckled. He was wearing a tuxedo and an olive bow tie and his hair was shaved into a puffy fauxhawk. The girls were all wearing olive green dresses. CJ couldn't believe it. Tense had colored her hair completely jet black. The ceremony would be starting soon and it was Crunch Time.