21

It as finally daytime and CJ had checked herself into the Bellamy Hotel. She had done this after stopping by home to clean her body of blood, grabbing a bag of changing clothes, and stopping by the safehouse to grab her purse. She felt strange after that, hungry even. She had fallen asleep in the road after her eyes shifted over. Someone offered to help her, she opened her eyes and accidentally murdered the person. So here she was now, wearing nothing a bloodstained lace nightgown, in another trance, and sitting with showerhead blasting. 

   The front door beeped and opened. Peter peeked his head inside and noticed clothes tossed around. He saw a bloodied red dress in the trash bin and could hear the shower loudly. The bathroom door was wide open, he moved closer to investigate. The elemental saw just sitting there with blood dripping from her hair and dirt on her body. The young man reacted and tried to help her, but she didn't respond. She simply blinked slowly and he lifted to her feet. He held her in his arms as he grabbed a bottle of shampoo from the caddy. He massaged it into her scalp and washed it out thoroughly. Peter then did the same with her arms and neck. He removed her gown by lifting it over her head, revealing her bra and underwear. 

The young woman moaned faintly and finally looked up at him.

"P-Peter?"

He chuckled with relief. "Hey." The young man removed his jacket and put it around her. He swept up her legs and carried her to the bed. She could barely keep her eyes open, so he healed her and let her fall asleep. CJ opened her eyes again and there he was, lying next to her.

She touched his hand. "I'm...so sorry."

"Stop. I'm here now, Girlie."

She touched his face and chuckled. "Y-You came back."

"You brought me back. I'm...so happy to see you, and that we're married."

The young woman tousled his hair playfully and hugged him tightly. "Don't ever leave me again."

He chuckled.

"Look who's talkin'." He gave her a kiss on her forehead. "Let's go somewhere." He stated

She nodded.

He pressed his forehead against hers. Remember this place? Ah, memories."

She smirked and nudged him, he simply chuckled.