6

The area was a large ballroom with many tables, chairs, a podium, stage, and speakers. The church usually used the large space for special occasions like banquets, but today it would be occupied by the wedding party and their guests. All mingled in celebration of the happy couples. A Videographer took images when necessary. The lights began to dim and the emcee made an announcement. "Ladies and gentlemen, I give you your brides and their grooms."

Everyone cheered and shouted as Danielle and Sebastian entered first and moved to the beat of the music. Next, it was Will and bailey's turn. They joined the couple at the stage and walked together to a large table together on the ground floor.

"I present to you all," The emcee continued. "The Talbots and the Kings."

The guests applauded with euphoria and the lights no longer dimmed. The men pushed in their lady's chairs and sat down themselves. Will's parents were seated with them, along with Danielle's, Abbie, and Mason. Minutes later, it was time for the brides' and grooms' first dance. They stood and made their way to the dance floor, everyone applauded and watched in marvel. Next, was the father-daughter dance. Due to certain circumstances, Bailey danced with her new father-in-law. Will danced with Danielle, and Sebastian danced with Abbie. After that, the food was ready to be served.

~~~~

   Peter's hair had grown longer over the years. So much so that he had it slicked back and in a small low ponytail. He looked around at all of the population, hoping that some memory would spark. Nate was seated beside him and watched him closely. He had become distant, isolated, and unfriendly. His demeanor and personality had been completely altered. Having amnesia had changed him, but not for the better. He had become distant, isolated, and unfriendly.

"Anything?" He asked

Peter grunted. "No, still the same."

"It'll get better." Nate stated

"When?" He glared. "I feel like a stranger here--it's my sister's wedding day."

"I'm sure Bailey understands."

"I...can't help feeling like something's missing inside." He looked at the people in line at the buffet. CJ was there and she was chatting with Lyndie. The girls hugged tightly and laughed in enjoyment. Seeing her blue eyes and watching her smile made his heart twinge. Hearing her laugh, made it leap and he didn't understand why. He followed her with his eyes as she gathered her plate and finally sat down.

[Who...is she?]

He cleared his throat. "I...need some air." He told his brother and walked away

The aviator sighed with defeat.

[He's ignoring his feelings. Maybe he doesn't want to remember.]

~~~~~

    Liam stared hopelessly at his dish. He sighed as he poked it with a fork and watched all of the couples. Bryce was in line with Katrina waiting to be served. His wife was observing the British gentlemen, could sense that something was clearly wrong. Unfortunately, she knew exactly what it was. After waking up in the medical with Peter, she had taken him in her care and brought him back to the cabin. There he met his brother, sister, and friends. Sebastian and Danielle arrived much later and he took weekly therapy sessions with her free of charge.

She touched his arm. "Hey, you."

"O-Oh, I was just--"

"It's okay. It's Anne, isn't it?"

He sighed in surrender. She touched his hand in concern, she then looked at him and explained that Anne was still alive wherever she was. Heidi touched her heart and said that she could still feel her. Liam put his hand on her other one and smiled politely.