17

Heya XD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------       

    CJ was at the safe house with Peter. The two were sitting on the bed, she handed him a folded piece of paper. "This was a letter that you wrote to my Pop. I finally read it in the cabin after you left, 'cause I was really upset."

He examined it and read it to himself: 

Dear Mr. Dixon,

My name is Peter Talbot. I'm not sure if you've heard of me, but I love your daughter. Being with her makes me feel like a better person. Every day that I get to spend with her feels like a gift. I have to be honest with you, I was the one who caused her death. But, please don't be upset! It was her dying wish. CJ was dying from the virus, she was in so much pain. She asked me to end it, and I strangled her. Mr. Dixon, I am not a good person. I am rude, sarcastic, impulsive, opinionated, and sometimes I'm really annoying. But, being with your daughter makes me want to be better.

You have raised a beautiful girl inside and out. I'm not asking you to accept me, I just want to be given the chance to be accepted. I would do anything for Cicely if she asked to, even if that meant leaving altogether. She's a wonderful person and deserves only the best. If you deem me worthy, I will spend my entire life trying to make her happy. Because when she is, it warms my heart.

So, this is me being completely honest and transparent, Sir. I hope you can accept that.

P.S.
Please don't mention any of this to CJ. She doesn't know I'm secretly the emotional type.

Sincerely, Peter Arturo Talbot

He looked at her. "M-My middle name...is Arturo?'

She nodded.

"I'd like to propose an idea--I'd like you to bind us."

"What?" She looked away. "No, I don't wanna control you."

"CJ-please. It's the best way to protect you. I believe that you're strong enough, but I need you to believe it too."

"Peter--"

"I trust you."

She sighed. "Maybe you shouldn't."

The elemental sighed and tackled her on the bed. She was caught off guard by his weighing muscular chest.  She wriggled in his grasp, but he was too strong for her. She grunted and wrapped her legs around him and managed to flip herself on top him in a straddling position. He was surprised as her eyes glowed yellow and she growled playfully at him. She immediately looked away in shame. She darted off of him and sat down in the corner with her knees to her chest. Peter followed and held her tightly in his arms.

"I'm sorry." She whimpered

"No, I shouldn't have pushed you."

"No," She pulled away as her eyes shifted back to blue. "There's something else." She stood to her feet. "I have to tell you something. If you trust me...then you should know everything." She sighed. "You might wanna sit down."

    Peter rose and sat down on the mattress, he listened intently. She told him all about what happened in Orista with the lady at the stoplight. She then told him what occurred at Girls Night and how she she met Carlos. She also told Peter about her secret outings and feelings toward Carlos. 

"The crazy thing is...that I can't seem to stay away. It's like I have to force myself to be with others but him. It all really scares me, Pete."

Silence.

"So...you've been lying to me."

"I'm so, so, sorry!" She sat down next to him. "It's really been killing me."

"This Carlos. He has some kind of power over you?" He asked, she nodded sadly. He simply hugged her tightly. "Thank you for being honest with me. I need you to never see him again. You might not be able to leave so easily otherwise. Especially since you both are connected as neonates."

"I-I'll try."

"I still think you should bind us--at least as a weapon against him. We're stronger together. Please?"

She looked at him nervously and nodded with surrender.

"Do you know how it's done?" He asked 

"Yeah, I learned some things over the years. First, I, uh...need to be aroused." She looked away embarrassingly. Pete smiled gently, the young man held her hand and then touched her waist. He then moved his hand under her top, and she looked deep into his eyes as he went higher. He cupped one of her breast from under her bra. CJ gasped as he lifted her on top of him with his other hand.

     He moaned with excitement as she began to nip at his neck with her teeth.

"Your skin...smells good." She said against his jugular. The elemental cupped the other breast with his hand and manged to lift her shirt and brassiere over her head effortlessly. She kissed him as he unzipped his pants, she moved her lips and focused on his throat. CJ grinded into him and pushed his body down on the mattress. The neonate's eyes shifted shifted and she hiked up her skirt. She lifted it over her head, and he moaned with lust as she kissed his muscled physique. 

The heat between them surged and their sexual union was reaching its pinnacle. She growled and finally bit deep into his neck. The dark pleasure was too overwhelming for him to object. Red blood pooled on the bed as she devoured him. The young man finally pushed her away.

CJ was shocked. She backed off and ran into the lavatory. She was sad, embarrassed, and ashamed all at once.

[Oh, God!] CJ thought fearfully

[I'm fine.] Peter thought back, she opened the door slowly to take a peek. She was relieved to see him standing and stripping the mattress of the blood-stained linens. She grabbed a large towel and wrapped it around her body.

She approached him cautiously, he was putting on his pants.

He looked at her. "You can come closer, you know."

She lunged into his arms. "I-I--!"

"Stop." He kissed her forehead and sat her down next to him. "It's what we both needed."

"But, you're really okay!? Really?"

He chuckled. "I'm really okay, Cicely." He gave her a quick kiss on her lips, but then he kissed her again. Hard. The two rolled around eagerly and fell to the floor. CJ unzipped his pants as he kissed her jawline.

"Don't change this time."  He breathed, she chuckled and kissed his face all over.