Chapter 1

Chloe p.o.v

My alarm woke me up at 7am in the morning. I groaned grumply as I reached to turn of the alarm. Once I done that I realised that it was my first day at a new school. I jumped out of bed and walked towards my wardrobe mirror, my bright blue hair was all flat and messy. I sloped towards the bathroom and brushed my teeth had a shower and stuff. I walked into my room with a towel wrapped around me, to find my mom attempting to guess my password.

"Mom w..what are you doing!" I asked

She jumped out of her skin and placed my phone on the bedside table and swiftly walked out my room without saying anything. She could be so weird sometimes. I sighed and got ready. I was wore my blue ducky t-shirt with black skinny jeans. I decided to wear my hello kitty vans and I chose to wear my rucksack with different badges.

I teased my hair as usual after a while my hand started to ache but I still carried on, I thought to myself it's so hard to be scene kid sometimes.

I walked downstairs to see my mom in the kitchen staring outside sipping her tea. She's been really depressed ever since she found out dad had been released from prison.

I walked towards her but I was interrupted by a loud beeping. This beep suddenly brought my mom back to earth.

"Go on Chloe see.. look the school bus!"she squealed excitedly

" but I haven't had breakfast" I said

My mom hastily pushed me out the door and I ran to the bus. I stepped up the stairs of the bus and received a lot of nasty looks but I didn't care and a walked along the aisle of the bus.