chapter 24

the tall dark figure pulled me up and we stood face to face. i saw a figure which had my eyes and my nose....it was my dad. i suddenly plunged into a world of fear as i frantically thought what i was going to do. he shook me hard so i came back to reality. my heart was pounding in my chest as i felt a sharp pain across my face. he had slapped me the ugly dog. i fell to the ground and there were more contractions. i stretched out my legs and started to groan in pain.

"look at you your an embarrassment"he yelled "you fuckin emo"he said

"so come whore tell me who the dad is"he shouted.

i trembled in fear as my contractions got worser. he picked me up and pushed me up to my wall hard. i was scared for my baby. he put his hands around my neck and threatened to kill me if i didnt say anything. his clothes wreaked of drugs and alcohol. he started to squeeze harder.

"andy"i screamed . i fell to the floor fearing that my baby was dead.

"where is he"he asked panting

"school"i whispered in pain

"ok we will find that boy" "but first we need to get that thing out of your stomach.

"NO" fuckin stay away from me. i yelled. i picked up the glass that i was drinking out of and smashed it on his head. he lay their unconscious. i was breathing heavily scared. had i killed my own dad. i had no time to think. he looked like he was coming around. i grabbed my phone and called 999 and then i remembered that is 911. i told them what had happened and just then my dad burst open the door. holding his head i screamed and he took my phone and throwed it across the landing. i couldn't tell if it was broken or not. i ran down the stairs. and the fight began....