chapter 35

"what" i said

"im taking her" he said "was you going somewhere" he pointed at the suitcases.

"im leaving" i said as i walked closer to him.

"with my baby i don't think so"he said angrily

"yes andy i was going to tell you but you obviously dont give a fuck plus she will have a better life in England" i replied

"oh really how the fuck is she going to grow up without a dad" he shouted back

"well she was doing just fine when you weren't around wasnt she " i said taking amina off him.

andy sat down and put his head in his hands. i wanted to cry but i had to stay strong for amina.

"ive been such a bad dad"he said softly

"you dont say"i replied rocking amina back to sleep

"you know what fuck you i dont need you...your never going to be a good mom for Christ's sake."he said venom dripping from every word "i will just take amina and go come on pass her here"

"no andy get out of my house before i call the police " i yelled

"shut up you little whore"he yelled going down the stairs

i slapped him hard not remembering amina in my hands.

"fine you know i will go you can fuck your dead mom for all i care"he yelled as he left the house.

those words he couldn't have meant it andy wasnt like that i wanted him back it was too late now. i put amina in the high chair as she watched me sit on the floor crying.

"amina what the fuck do you want from me" i yelled as she cried.

"im so sorry baby" i said looking down "you will never have a perfect mom

i took a blade from one of the draws and held it in my hand wondering if i should cut or not. amina stopped crying and was looking down at the blade from the highchair. she was shaking her head and her legs. it was like she was trying to tell me something. i put the blade down and carried her upsairs. i was leaving america for good.