chapter 27

"babe" i groaned sleepily

andy didnt reply

i sat up looking around andy wasnt in the bed i was still in my clothes from yesterday.

"andy" i yelled

i ran down the stairs to no trace of him and his family. i looked at my phone. no wonder andy wasnt. in the house and his parents were at work. i let out i sigh of relief.

i needed to get back to my house i thought i went upstairs and grabbed my coat and phone ready to leave out. just before i opened the dorr, i fell to the ground in agony. what the hell was going on. i tried to pull myself up but i was in so much pain. i screamed out but no one was in the house. i started to sweat and vomit. i couldnt breath. i was going to die. then contractions started to kick in i was crying now. i did the special breathing that they had taught me but it was uselss. suddenly i felt a kind of wet feeling.

"shit oh no my water broke "i cried out.

i was breathing so heavy i was in alot of pain and i felt as if i was going to pass out. i looked frantically for my phone. it was on the table next to the door. how the hell was i going to reach that. i badly wanted this thing out of me. i slowly dragged myself towards the table. crying out at each shuffle. after 10 minutes of shuffling i got my phone and called 911. how many time am i going to have to call emergency services. i explained what was happening and that my water had broke 20 minutes ago and that i think the baby is going to die. in 5 minutes they came and kicked open the door and started doing some stuff on me . blood starting trickling as they put me to lay down on the floor.

"we have to deliver the baby now" shouted a woman. i was so scared. it wasnt due.

befor the process started they called andy and my mom . they were going come in the next 10minutes.

"ok sweet heart were going to have to deliver the baby"

"i need you to push and push and push"she said looking down

"ok push" she yelled

i pushed my hardest it was the worst pain ive ever been in, i started to cry loudly at the pain.

as i was pushing and screaming andy and my mom came running in