chapter 36

i was ready with all the suitcases packed. i was leaving half the stuff because andy's parents could juat post them over. i double checked passports and tickets. i carried amina downstairs and put her in the playpen and let her watch elmo for a bit. i brought down 2 suitcases and a big purple bag thing. i called the taxi. i was in the kitchen waiting for the taxi and i saw Andy's car still parked .... wtf.

i started to worry about what he was doing there. the taxi pulled up on the corner of the road. he came and took 2 suitcases and put them in the boot of the taxi. i held amina in one hand and dragges the suitcase with the other. andy wasnt in the car thank god and as the taxi drove off andy came out of the shop smoking. then he jumped into the car what the hell.

we got to his parents house.

"umm could you wait 2 minutes"i asked

"of course"

i knocked on his parents door chris answered

"amy its chloe" he said

amy came to the door looking very tired.

"hi how are you and amina" she asked

"were ok heres the thing im moving back to England... me and andy had a fight and here are the keys so you can mail some of the things to me." i said hastily

they looked shocked and didnt say anything. i walked away and went back into the taxi. i waved back at them as they taxi disappeared. we drove past the haunted house that Natasha died in.

"forever in my heart" i whispered to my self as me and amina drove to the airport