chapter 31

"chloe! come on why cant i name the baby" andy asked

"andy were calling the baby Danielle" i said

i was still in the hospital, revision books everywhere and andy annoying me.

"why dont you guys come up with something together ...a compromise" the nosy nurse said

"i dont do compromises" he said flicking his hair out of his eye

i gave him a death stare. "what about Natasha"he said quietly

"no that will be of constant reminder of you know what" i said lowering my voice

"true"he replied

"how about amina" i said looking down at baby biersack

"hmmm amina biersack ..." he said

"thats a nice name"said the nurse

why couldn't she just leave and stop irritating me

"ye we should call baby biersack amina it sounds beautiful" andy said leaning over t o kiss the newly named baby.

there was a knock at the door and it was some lady dressed in a lab coat. all i cared about is if could go home...

"ok your ready to go home chloe"she said politely

"yay" i said. she got the nosy nurse to come and unhook me from the machine and take my needles out. i handed andy amina and he started rocking her. it was so cute. when they had finished and i put my clothes on ready to go. a nurse came in.

"hi im the midwife i just need to inform you on a few things about you have a good relationship with your baby" she said calmly.

"ok andy can you call your mom to come pick us up"i asked

"ok" he said skipping out the room...he was so weird.

the midwife had finally left and finished talking about fine arts of parenting. i was getting discharged from the ward and andy's mom came in looking excited. she took the car seat that andy bought and that had amina inside and walked down the corridor to the exist. andy was holding my revision books and i was pulling my suitcase along as we left the hospital.

it was so nice to breathe in fresh air. andy's mom buckled in the. car seat and me and andy got into the back and drove off.