chapter 32

"please amina keep still"i pleaded

she was now 7 months old now and she had lovely straight black hair and extremely blue eyes like her andy. it was about 8am and we had to get to college/sixth form at 9am. it was my first time starting college and i was nervous i missed the first part but im going to the second.

andy was doing really well with his label and his new band black veil brides. currently they are looking for a new drummer. i wish he was at college so i wouldn't be the loner that i am.

im still thinking of moving back to England im not happy here i mean'm my only best friend died because of me and my stupid dad died trying to kill me. but i couldn't help thinking about andy leaving him will be the most upseting thing ever.

ive decided as soon as i get amina's passport were out of here... for good.

andy doesn't even speak to me any more hes to busy. i sat on my bed cradling amina who was now ready and stroked her hair. we both miss dady but soon there wont be no daddy anymore.

i grabbed her clothes bag and brought it down stairs. i put her in the highchair as i packed her milk and stuff in the bag. i called a taxi and when i done that i but on her little batman cardigan and converse shoes that andy bought her. i sat down on the chair in the kitchen. i wanted to cry. mom was constantly in hospital, infact shes in now. amina didnt have a proper daddy.

the taxi' s beeping disturbed my thoughts. i left out the house to drop amina to andy's parents house.

i felt alone