chapter 5

Chloe p.o.v
The bell had just rang for break time. Maths was ok I didn't sit next to andy luckily but I will never forget science how that devil teacher put me next to andy. I walked out and down the stairs and andy was shortly behind me. I waited for him. I know it was a strange but whatever.

"Andy can you tell me where the secret place is now"I asked
"Oh yeah just follow me"he said

We walked onto a vast field. When we were half way andy pushed me and I fell over. He was laughing so I decided to play a joke on him.

"Owww I really hurt my leg"I screamed

Andy stopped laughing and bent down and started asking me questions while scanning my leg. In the space of 5 seconds I had dragged andy down. We both started laughing. Andy decided to lay across my thighs but I didn't mind. I started stroking his hair.

Andy p.o.v
Still couldn't believe that she would trick me but she's really strong for a girl. I decided to lay across her thighs and she started playing with my hair. I felt a feeling that I never felt before. I think it was love but I was not sure. I still convinced that she likes me but I'm going to keep annoying her... it's fun.

Chloe p.o.v
I felt really in love with andy and this point but it was getting really awkward so I said"look I can see Natasha". He looked over and got up and said "you coming or what". I stayed seated.
"What" he said.
"Can I have a piggy back please... please"I asked
"Sure why not" he said
I carefully jumped on his back
"Woah your really light he said as we walked
"Urrgh don't remind me"
We finally got to natahsa