chapter 21

"hey babe" he said kissing me "your cheeks are wet".

"umm andy" I said pushing him away "I need to move out and be with my mom".

I walked away going upstairs and I started to get my clothes out and put them in the bag. andy grabbed my arm and pulled me in close to his chest. I started to cry and I guess he read my mind and he kissed my forehead gently.

"its going to be ok" he said stroking my blue hair.

"no its not andy.. shes going to.. d..i..e" I whispered

"baby don't think like that.. your mom is a very.. very strong woman" he whispered back

I moved away from him as I could tell he was running out of words to say. I carried on packing and andy started to help me.

"babe I think I need to be alone" I said

"alright just call me if you need me"he replied stroking my hair

I started to packing and all these emotions ran through my body. me getting pregnant, those girls who are going to tell everyone, mom getting breast cancer. I started to cry silently. I started to feel helpless, alone, worthless. I hated my self. I wish I was dead. I went into the bathroom and sat on the toilet seat. I started to cry louder because andy wouldn't be able to hear me. I looked over to my left and I saw a razor blade that I had carried with me.

I picked it up and rolled up my sleeves. to see a scar of where I had cut before because of my dad. I decided to cut somewhere where no one would see. I pressed in and dragged the razor along my skin. as blood started to escape I was crying more than ever. I took it of my skin and started another line. In the space of a minute I had done 5 lines. I was about to do a sixth when I heard andy rush up the stairs I tried to hide my razor blade and the blood but it was too late. andy was standing at the doorway staring disappointingly at my arm. which was now drenched in blood.

"im sorry " I said looking down at the wonderful mess I had made. andy came closer and got a loud of tissues and mopped up my arm. he kept asking me why but I never breathed a word. after that, I stopped bleeding and stood up. I looked down at my arm I had 5 scars.

"why babe why" andy whispered lifting my head

"I don't know" I sniffed

"you need to stay strong for me and the baby" he said

"I'm trying but I always get knocked down" I said

"ok but you must talk to me, cutting is not the answer" he replied

soon I heard andy's mom and dad unlock the door. I had totally forgot he had parents. his mom came rushing up the stairs, she was talking about cupcakes in the kitchen. she came into andy's room. she saw the clothes scattered across the floor and my arm covered in scars...