Chapter 3

Chloe p.o.v.

I followed Natasha and andy into form and I was stopped by a short chubby man who was  

wearing a Brown blazer Brown trousers red shoes and a red tie.  

"Hmmm so your the new girl what is your name"he asked  

"My name's Chloe biersaaaaa.... Jones" I said  

"Chloe Jones .. ok well you can sit anywhere you want in form time so go on enjoy yourself" he said excitedly

Andy called me over.. I was so scared so I sat in the seat behind. He looked at me those blue eyes and smiled. He had such a cute smile.

"I know your secret" andy whispered. 

I felt my hear sink and my stomach churned did he know about my dad  

" w..w.. hat secret"I mumbled  

" that you like me " he said filled with pride " you know it's ok to like me after all I am a sexy lady deer." 

I laughed and he laughed he had the cutest laugh ever. 

"So let's be honest with each other.. do you like me " he said  

"Pffft no I lied" 

"Look into my eyes and say it" he said raising one eyebrow  

I looked into his eyes.. they were so pretty at this moment in time I badly wanted to kiss him and with this a little bit of discharge came out. I squealed really weirdly and sat back down.

" what was that" he asked  

"Nothing" I lied

Andy grabbed my pencil case and laughed. I got up at went to him I gave him a serious look. I asked for it sternly. 

He opened my pencil case and saw my hello kitty pen. Then pen was very close to his crotch I was scared. He slowly pulled his pants forward to drop his pen in the gap. He was threatening me. He said "ask nicely". I wasn't playing I tried to grab it but it was already down his pants. I stared opened mouthed. He took it back out and gave me puppy dog eyes. I was ready to forgive him. He dropped the pen on the floor and sat down. I was still standing in front of him and he grabbed my planner.

I could tell me and andy were gonna have problems. I jumped on him and tackled him we were both laughed "what are you trying to do"he laughed. I found my self in his lap and because we're moving about a little bit more discharge came down on my undies. I almost grabbed my planner and I felt Andy's penis stiffen but he and I carried on like normal. I finally got it, I jumped out of his lap and returned to my seat.

"Wow you sure do put on a fight" he said breathing heavily  

" yes I do"I said panting slowly 

RING RING the bell had went for first period.  

Andy Natasha and me walked out of form 

"Ok andy and Chloe meet by our secret place ok"Natasha said  

"Ok"andy agreed  

"Umm where is this place" I asked  

"Andy will tell you" Natasha said  

" Oh Natasha don't you think I'm a sexy lady deer" asked andy batting his eyelashes  

Natasha laughed and flicked her fringe and walked off 

I gave him a WTF look.

I looked through my planner and saw we had science then I heard footsteps coming towards me I looked up I saw andy reading what was in my planner. I closed it. 

"Andy why are you still here"I asked 

"I'm going yo take you to science duh"he said 

"I don't need your help andy"I lied 

"Fine" he said sounding hurt but he was laughing. I didn't get andy sometimes. 

I saw him walk off. Being the stupid retard that I am I walked of in the other direction.