~ Chapter 1 ~

"Whoa, oh, oh

Whoa, oh, oh
Whoa, oh, oh
Whoa"

"I'm waking up to ash and dust
I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
I'm breathing in the chemicals"

"I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse
Whoa"

"I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my systems blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Welcome to the new age, to the new age"

"Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive"

I groaned to myself and turned to grab my phone from my bed side table, instead of turning of my alarm I turned off my phone.

All I wanted to do was sleep for a week, this month has been hard on me and my brother. I mean come on we phased into giant dogs along with Jared Cameron and or Alpha Sam Uley.

And even worst the tribe leaders have been having a load of meeting; some with me about the fact that I'm the first female wolf in history.

The elders have taken notes on every thing about my wolf form, like how I was small but could out run my pack brothers or how I fought a bit different to the other; everything including my fur colour. Unlike my brother silver coat, I was white all over with black ears and snout.

Emily says I look beautiful in wolf form, she tells me I'm her favorite after Sam of course. I buried my head into my pillow and closed my eyes "Tay!" I heard my brother call but I ignored him and pulled my cover over my ears "Taylor!" He shouts once more and pounds on the door.

I growled "What?" I snapped as I threw the covers away and opened my door, Paul smirked down at me making me growl.

"Get up we going to Sam's for breakfast" I smiled at the thought of Emily's cooking; it was to die for.

"Okay dokey bro" I say rubbing my hand over my eyes to rid of the sleep "Just let me get dressed and I'll be out"

"No problem" He says and walks away, I closed my door and went to my window to let so air in and in that moment I saw a barbie doll leaving the house. . . . Huh guess Paul got lucky.

But then again when doesn't he? Paul has always been the man whore of La push and that won't ever change. Well not until he meets his imprint.

Imprint. . . The word alone makes me shiver, me and Paul have the same views about been tied down to one person because the wolf chose them. I want to fall in love on my own and in my own time not straight away. I mean what happens when you stop phasing does the imprint get affected?

No one knows because the legends aren't meant to be true but here we are. I quickly pulled out a pair of shorts and a crop top and dressed. I walked over to my bed and made it before heading to the door and down the stairs to see my brother waiting on the porch.

"About time" I rolled my eyes and punched him in the arm.

"Whatever" I look to the sky to see a load of clouds, looks like we are going to have rain. "I'm so glad I'm not patrolling today"

"Lucky you" He mumbled, he heads to the forest. Well I guess we are running there. I followed him and went behind a bush and stripped of my clothes, I thought of my wolf form and my body began to shake; in no time i was on all fours, picking up my clothes in my mouth I walk out to see my brother.

"Race you" He says and takes off.

"Right behind you buddy"

A/N: I have brought this story over from my Quotev account. I hope you all enjoy it as much as my readers do on there. Please vote and comment :D