~ Chapter 35 ~

We spent hours talking to one another, learning every likes and dislikes. I even found out how he was turned; he was attacked by a bear, he was dieing. The blondie and her mate came across him and took him to the leader vampire for him to turn. He never did forgive the animal as his main meal is a bear and deer.

It felt amazing leaning into his arms, Emmett thumb ran over my thumb. It was rather relaxing. My body tense at his next question. . . . Where are my parents?

I gulped and look to the floor "My mother died, when me and Paul where very young" I answered, I advoided eye contact as I move out of his grip "My father" I croaked out, my eyes filled with tears "Paul chucked him out years ago"

I felt Emmett's body closer to mine "It's okay" He whispers "You don't have to tell me"

"No" I made eyes contact with him, his face slightly hardens at the tears rolling down my cheek "I want to" Emmett places his hand on my cheek, wiping the tears away. I took a deep breath "Our dad wasn't a nice man" I started out, I wanted to tell him but I didn't want to remeber the pain.

"I understand baby" Emmett cooed me, a sob escaped my mouth.

"He. . ." I stuttered out "He wasn't always like that" My mind wondered to a time where my father would play games with us "He changed once my mother died"

"Baby, you don't have to tell me" Emmett says, he didn't like that it was upsetting me. That comment alone made me smile; my imprint truly cared for me.

I shook my head "At first he just shouted at us both, mostly me" I took a breath "My dad and brother always said that I looked like my mother. I think that's why. . . " I couldn't finish that sentence "Dad began to hit us when we got older, never in places that would be seen but on our stomach and legs" I felt Emmett bring me into his arms once more "One time he broke Paul's arms and told the doctor that he fell out a tree and when I tired to tell the nurse the truth my dad pulled me into the toilets and punch me in the tummy" I was full blown crying my eyes out at this point and it wasn't even the worst thing to happen. I took another calming breath trying to control myself and continued "That lasted for years, we both learnt to be quite about what happened at home. We both changed Paul became a ladies man and got into fights" I let out a small chuckle at how he use to be, compare to now. He was still a ladies man but the fighting had stopped.

"Is that all baby?"

I shook my head "I was near enough the same apart from sleeping around, I turned into a right bitch" Emmett let out a laugh, making me smile "A few years ago, I was in the house on my own or so I thought" I croaked out "My father hit me from behind and pinned me to the ground"

"Hey, hey" Emmett soothed me "Okay, that's enough Taylor" He helds my face in his hands "I don't want to know where this is going" I saw his eyes gloss over, if vampires could cry Emmett would be a mess like me.

"It's fine" I rubbed my thumb over his cheek "Cause my big brother saved me" Emmett smiles at me with love in his eyes "He came in a pushed my father off him and kicked him out, we went to Billy and got him banded from La Push. However Billy did one more thing for us and got Charlie to take him in and right now he's in prison" My eyes looked over his features "So that's it" I said moving my head closer to his "That's the story of my parents and how me and my brother lived through everything"

"Your so brave baby" Emmett says, our lips almost touching "My mighty warrior mate" Our lips connected, I felt him push every drop of love he had felt for my into one kiss and I returned with the same passion.

I pulled back needing air, Emmett rests his head on mind and stared into my eyes "I love you Taylor"

I smiled up at him, I will never get tired off them words; once over I would of said love was a weakness but to share such an emotion with my imprint. . . . It was mind blowing.

"I love you too Emmett"