~ Chapter 47 ~

I spent the morning playing on the x box with Collin, Paul was still asleep as he was home late last night from the bonfire; he had phoned Emmett to go and get Collin and told him that he could stay the night. However I woke up this morning to see him gone, Emmett had left me a note telling me he was called home and that he loved me. After a couple of games of fifa, I placed the control down making Collin laugh next to me, I shot him a look "Oh, shut up" I roll my eyes, folding my arms over my chest.

"Your such a sore loser Momma Taylor" He laughs out, he takes a sharp breath trying to calm down. I let out a huff and pushed him, I giggle as he lets out a yelp "Taylor!" He grumbled.

"Don't mess with me" I sternly warned him, with a smirk playing on my lips. I look at the clock to see it was nearly one in the afternoon, we had a meeting with the Cullen's in a couple of hours "Go wake Paul up" I tell Collin, he nods and places the control down, I smile as he walks away. I saved the game and turned the x box off, then went to make a tone of sandwiches for us to eat.

After about half a hour I called up to the boys telling then food was ready "Good afternoon Pauly" I smile brightly at him, he grumbles back his reply and kisses my forehead.

"Thank you for the food Taylor" Collin says, I smile at him in returns.

"Suck up" I heard Paul mutter under his breath, I shoot him a deadly glare, he raises his hand in surrender "Sorry" I nod accepting his apology. Once finished I quickly tidy the place up "You ready?" Paul asks, looking between us both.

"Bring it on" We both say, I turn to look at Collin, his eyes connect with mine. We both couldn't help but laugh at each other. Paul sighs and ran his hand over his face.

"Time to go" Paul says gripping hold of my arm and using his other hand to grip hold of Collin, he pushes us both out the door "Now be serious" He warns us.

We headed toward the forest to phase, I sent Collin a little nod and a smile, telling him everything was going to be ok. After all it was only training and Collin will not be fighting in the battle of the newborn.

I undressed and thought of my wolf form, I felt my bones break into place, tints of white fur begun to cover my skin before long I was on all four. I dug my claws into the ground, feeling the earth beneath my paws. A bark caught my attention, I turn to face a mousy brown wolf; Collin "Your a handsome wolf little pup"

"Taylor" Collin whines, making me snicker in amusement.

"What about me, am I handsome Tay?" Embry pipes in.

"What about me?" I hear Quil ask, I roll my eyes at them.

"Be quite" Sam ordered them both "Is everyone here?"

"I think so, I came with Paul and Collin" I answered first "Quil and Embry are here"

"I'm here along with Leah and Jake" Seth pipes up, he sounds adorable in my mind.

"I came with Jared" Sam says.

"I feel likeI'm at school" Jake commented.

"Yes sir" Embry says.

"Good afternoon sir" Quil joins in.

I shook my head at them "Boys" I sigh mentally.

"Enough!" Sam shouts, making thoses closer to him cringe "We are to meet near the river before meeting the Cullen's" Sam says, I turn to Collin and nod my head, Paul comes up beside me and nudges my side "Let's go!" He orders, wasting no time the pack race to the river.