~ Chapter 29 ~

I arrived at Sam's in no time, I took a deep breath and pushed the door open. All I had to do is keep my emotion in check and calmly talk about everything that has happened.

However, I couldn't always keep them hidden. As soon as Sam came into view my vision blurred and I burst into tears "Sammy" I whimpered.

Sam rushes forward and pulls me into his arms "Hey Taylor" He cooed, I felt like a toddler in their fathers arms after they had fallen over and injured themselves.

I could believe myself, I was cradled in Sammy's arms, my head rested on his chest. I needed to calm myself down if I wanted to sort the things situation out. I bet the pack would laugh at me, seeing Taylor Lahote the bad ass girl crying like a baby in her Alpha's arms.

"Taylor" Sam says stroking my hair, I pull away from his chest and wiped the fallen tears away. My cheek stung a little bit from the tears stains.

I let out a sniffle "I'm sorry" Sam nods and helps me stand up, he leads me into the living room, placing me on the sofa. Then sat himself down, he held my hand and began rubbing circle with his thumb.

I took a little breath, once again trying to calm my emotion "What has you so upset baby girl?" I whimpered a little at the thought of Bella and my secret. . . . It was amazing how awful a human being could be. I knew I was nasty but come on I wouldn't go as far as she was going "Was it Emmett? Have you guys fallen out?"

"No" I quickly spoke up "We are fine" I rubbed my eyes and let out a breath "It's Bella"

Sam's eyes narrowed at me "Bella Swan?" I nod my head confirming his question "What has she do to you Taylor?" He looks at me with soft eyes, my turn my attention to mine and Sam's hands "Your a strong women sis" He whispered softly "What could have she done that got you so upset?"

"She know" I sobbed out, Sam sighs and once again pulls me into his arm. . . . I scowled at myself, get a grip Lahote. I pull away from Sam, my eyes darken "She found out about Emmett" I spat out.

Sam cocks his head to a side "How?" He demands me to tell him "You have been careful"

"After Embry upset me I ended up at the treaty line and Emmett found me and took me back to the house" I told him, in taking a deep breath.

"And how did he know you were in the woods?" Sam says raising his eyebrow.

I let out an un lady like snort, Sam narrowed his eyes at me "Maybe you should order Jacob not to talk to Bella about the pack" I grumbled "She seems to know everything that we do"

"That son of a bitch"

"Tell me about" I roll my eyes "Some chief he's going to be" I pull my hand out of Sam's and ran it through my fallen pony tail "He can't keep a few secrets away from a human that isn't his imprint and plays about with vampire's" I spat.

"You can't talk" Sam says with a little chuckle making me smile.

"Hey" I pouted and smack him on his shoulder "He is my imprint"

"Back to business" Sam says clearing his throat.

"Right" I say playing with my fingers "Bella has told me that she would expose my secret to the pack if I haven't told them by the time she comes back from holiday" I croaked out, one lone tears falls down my cheek.

I felt Sam place his finger under my chin and raises my head. He wipes the tear away, I look into his eyes and all I could see was anger. I heard a growl deep within his throat "How dare she" His body began shaking, I slowly move away from him in case he phases.

I knew I would heal but it still would hurt like hell.

"Sammy" I softly called out to him, his eyes soften and his shaking calms as he stares at me.

"Oh, Taylor" He mumbles, he held out his hand for me to take "I'll have a word with Doctor Leech" I flinch at the word leech "Sorry vampire"

"What will you say?" I asked him.

"I'll tell him how it is" He answered with a small smile "I'll get him to explain it to Bella and how she should not interfere with it"

"Maybe you could add it angers the wolf" I piped in, earning a laugh from Sam "You also might want him to explain that we can be dangerous" I breathed out "She seems to think that because of Jake she is safe from us"

"We both know that not true" Sam says, I nod my head in agreement "Especially you Lahote's" I let out a laugh "Your both a handful"

I smile wide and I flung my arms around Sam "But you wouldn't have us any other way"

"So true"

I was about to say something else but Jared busted through the door "Come on baby Lahote time for patrol" I giggled at the nickname and stood up from the sofa.

"Thank you Sam" I sent him a sweet smile, he leans forward and places a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Your welcome and have a safe patrol" He says looking between both of us.

"Don't worry boss I'll look after her" I snorted at my pack brother.

"More like I'll look after you" I argued back "You play around like a pup half of the times" Jared froze and his eyes widen.

"Oh, does he now?" Sam questions, his eyes firmly on Jared.

"Would you look at the time" Jared spoke up looking at his invisible watch "Come along Taylor" I had no time to protest as Jared grips my arms and drags me outside. On the inside I could hear Sam laughing his head off at us.

"You really had to say that" Jared grumbled as we got to the edge of the woods.

I let out a little snort "Just telling the truth" Jared shook his head and went behind the bush to change. I found a bush next to him and took of my clothes and shifted, I shook out my fur and stretched my legs before sprinting out.

"Let's get this over and done with" Jared thought to me, an image of Kim appeared in my mind. "I'm staying with her tonight"

I let out a sigh "I wish I could do the same" I shot back to him with the image of Emmett holding me in the meadow.

"That's so sweet" Jared tells me "I think you guys look great together"

"I hope everyone will as well" My thoughts turned to what happened today... Maybe it was time to tell my pack.

"It would help" Jared piped up "It's already hard to hide it"

I knew he was right "I'm scared"

"I know baby girl but it's for the best" And with that me and Jared were silent, only ever talking if we smell a funny sent.

All through out patrol my mind filled with different ways I could break the news to my brother and the pack. I just hope I was doing the right thing.