~ Chapter 15 ~

Embry and Leah found me in no time, we spent 15 minutes sniffing around but found no trace of the red headed leach "How can she just dissappear?" I thought to myself forgetting that I was linked to the pack.

"Maybe she's a magical vampire" Embry joked, earning a growl from me and Leah.

"This is no joke Embry" I turned to face him, standing tall to show him who was boss in this little group we had, after all I was fourth in command..... Jared was second, Paul was third then me. I would of being third but Paul phased a few seconds quicker then me.

"I know that Tay" He shot back rolling his eyes, I snarled and snapped my jaw a him, the jerk was really pissing me off. Not only does he joke about vampires, he kissed me and hurt me and my imprint in the process "You know you liked it Taylor" He smugly thought.

Deep breaths Taylor..... In and out, no need to attack your pack mate. I shook my head at him and wandered off, sniffing around. I would get him back later for that comment, right now we had bigger problems.

I paused in step at the sound of a branch breaking and the sent of Victoria "Hello pup" She sneered, I crouched down, digging my claws in to the ground and growled "Come back for more have you" I stared deadly at her. Her wicked smile disappeared as Embry and Leah joined me "Come and catch me pups"

"Sam" I called out "She heading toward cliffs again"

"Paul get ready she's heading for you" I howled signaling that we were close to her, the red head jumps up a tree, I stopped myself only for Leah and Embry to smack into me, I whimpered in pain as I collided with a tree.... Seriously why is it always me?

"Tay!" Both wolves called out, Victoria smirked at and jumped down back to the ground "Sam she's stopped" Embry told him "What do we do, Taylor's down" I snapped my jaw..... Come on Taylor, your a Lahote... It take a lot to take you down. Using the tree as a guide, I slowly pulled myself up.

Victoria looks at me with a hint of fear and respect, I growled lowly ignoring my pain and the thoughts of my pack, I lunged at her and landed on top of her. She screams in anger and uses her hands to keep my mouth away from her "Embry! Leah!" I called out to them, both wolves growled and came forward before they could help the bitch flung me off. She looks at me in shock as I landed on all fours, I licked my lips and once again growled "Come on guys" Together the three of us ran at her from different directions, the red head looks at all three off us before sprinting away.

I jumped over the pair as Leah and Embry crashed into each other, I felt my breathing become difficult, my vision became blurred "STOP AND STAY WHERE YOU ARE TAYLOR" Sam screams at me, I nodded my head not having the strength to argue, I laid down and closed my eyes watching the chase through my packs eyes.

"Leah get here" Sam spoke up, I felt a lick on my head, opening my eyes I see Leah giving me a short head bow before sprinting off "Embry help Taylor to Emily's" I slowly stood up "And Taylor?"

"Yeah Sam" I asked, the tone of his voice was emotionless, does that mean I was in trouble.

"Good work sweetheart" I smiled proud of myself, if only we were quicker she would of been done for. But I know sooner or later her luck will run out. I hope when that happens I get to be the one to end her, the amount of injuries she has caused me..... It's like she likes to target me like she does Bella.

I hope that isn't true either "Come on Taylor" I look up to see human Embry, I whimpered as I moved to the bushes "Here" He handed me some clothes, I bowed my head in thanks, before phasing back and changed into a pair of shorts and a crop top.

I walked back over to Embry holding my ribs, my stomach was covered in bruises, I saw Embry looking at me with wide eyes " Don't worry it hurts more then it looks" I tried to joke, but Embry facial expression changed to anger.

"That's not funny Tay" He scowled, I rolled my eyes at him.

"Whatever" I spat out, turning on my heel and headed in the direction of Emily's, Embry quickly rushed to my side as tripped over a root. In one swift movement I was in his arms, I felt my eyelids close taking me into darkness.