~ Chapter 33 ~

It has been a couple of days since everyone found out about Emmett and I have to admitt it felt great to let out my secret.

The pack and Cullen's once again chased the red head off the edge of a cliff, it is only a matter of time until the bitch reappears. I ran my fingers through my hair, losing it from the bobble and letting in settle over my shoulder. I pulled on my boots and walk out the door and headed to Jakes; the both of us were going to Forks high to confront Edward and Bella. . . Well Jake was, I was going to see Emmett and invite him over, I was nervous but relly excited to have him at my home and show him my tribe.

I came up to the cute little red house to see Jake messing with two motorbikes "I guess we are riding these" I said looking them over, they looked in decent shape.

"Is that alright with you?" Jake says looking up at me, I just shrugged my shoulders, I wasn't bothered as long as it got me to my imprint "Okay" He mumbles and straightens up, he goes into his house and returns moments later with two helmets.

He passes me the darker red one "Thanks" I tell him and place the helmet on and walk over to the bike, I kick started it and let out a little laugh at the sound of the engine, this was going to be fun to ride.

I stayed behind Jake through out the joureny, once we pulled up at the school we both turned the bikes off and leaned against them. I pull my helmet off letting my hair fall out, this earned me some lustful stares from the males, I rolled my eyes at them and there comments.

My eyes searched the parking lot for my imprint, I was rather disappointed when I couldn't see him. Out of the corner of my eyes I notice Edward make his way over with Bella. Edward stares at Jacob, he quickly looks over at me and smiles "He'll be out in a mintute"

A smile appear on my face at his answer "Thanks" Jacob and Bella both look at me in shock "What?" I mumbled looking at my pack brother.

"Your being nice"

I had to admitt I felt a little offended by his comment, I wasn't always mean. . . . I just had a bad temper and it didn't help being a wolf "I answered her question" Edward says his eyes returned to Jake's.

"What question?" Bella asks glaring at me.

"I was wondering where my imprint was" I told her, my heart began racing at the smell of my imprint, it was then I saw him walking over to us. I left Jake, Edward and Bella and rushed over to my man "Emmett" I called out, I jumped into his arms without warning still my vampire boyfriend caught me.

"Hello baby" He whispers, his eyes stared into mine, our lips met in the middle for a qucik peck "What are you doing here?" He asks as he puts me down.

My face heats up and I look to the ground, I felt his hand under my chin making me look up at him "Um-m" I stuttered out.

"This is great Taylor Lahote stuttering" I heard Jake say behind me. My head snaps around as a growl escaped my mouth, my body shook a little. I let out a low chuckle as Jacob face paled and he took a step back in fear "So-rry" He gulped.

Emmett and Edward laugh at the way he backed up from me. Bella on the other hand didn't look to happy but whatever "As I was going to say" I turn my attention back to my boyfriend "Would you like to come to La Push with me?"

"Are you trying to get him killed" Bella screamed out.

"Why would you think that?" I asked her, I was confused at her reaction.

"He's a vampire Taylor" She tells me.

"I think she knows what I am Bella" Emmett piped in, holding me in his arms to keep me calm. He knew how I hated Bella and how she threatened us.

"Your not allowed on her land unless you want to be torn apart" She spat back, did she already forget that he was my imprint.

"Bella" Jacob steps forward "He's an imprint that means he can't be harmed and he is allowed on our land when ever he wants as long as he's with Taylor.

"And it's the same with Taylor, she is allowed on our land as long as she is with one of us" Edward speaks up.

"Oh" Was all she said, I shook myhead at the girl before looking up at Emmett.

"So what do you say?" I asked hopeful.

"Sure baby" He replies, a huge smile spread across my face, I let out a laugh and hugged him tightly.

"Great" I grab his hand and pull him over to the bike "Lets go" I offer him the helmet but he tells me to keep it for myself "Jake we will be over a Sam and Emily's later will you tell him"

"Sure Taylor" Jake smiles at me "Have fun"

I climb on the bike with Emmett behind me "No fighting" I warned Jacob before looking at the other two "Bye Edward, bye Bella" I heard Edward say it back as I put my helmet on "Hold on tight babe" I told Emmett then started the bike and headed back to La Push.