~ Chapter 48 ~

Tonight I would be spending the night alone with Emmett, Collin had made plans to stay with Seth for the night and I have arranged a date for Paul. It was my way of apologizing; only two things work on Paul, one being a women to have a fling with and number two is food. I had no time to cook, I had to tidy up the house and get myself ready for Emmett and the call only took two seconds, the girl Selena agree straight away. . . . No women every says no to my brother.

"I'll see you in the morning momma Taylor" Collin wraps his arms around me, I smile and place a kiss on his forehead "Goodnight"

"Goodnight pup" I ruffle his hair "And don't stay up to late, we have your first patrol in the morning" I sternly say, recieving a nod in return before he left the house and stood by the car.

Paul had agreed to drop him off, he kisses my head "Don't have too much fun" He says and shots me a wink.

I gently push him "Shut up" I mumbled, we both began to laugh, I stopped and a frown replaced my smile "I am really sorry for today"

"It's alright baby sis" He pulls me into his arms, his hand gently strokes my back "I healed just fine" He pulls away from me "Your awesome for setting up this date"

"It was either that or food and I have no time in cooking for you" I giggled out.

"You know me so well"

"Of course I do" I muttered with a smile on my lips "Your my big brother and also my bestfriend"

Paul's eyes soften "Your my bestfriend too" I place a kiss on his cheek "Have fun baby girl, I see you in the morning"

"Goodnight" I watch with a smile as Paul and Collin pulled away, I went to close the door but I heard a sound to my left. I turn to see Emmett coming out of the wood. I beamed up at him, my heart jumped in my chest as he smile back. . . . God he was so handsome. I sprinted down the steps and jumped into his waiting arms, I groaned as his connected with mine, his tongue glades across my lips asking for access; which I denied, making him growl. I giggled and pulled away "We are in no rush my love" I tell him, hand rubs his cheek and slowly slide down his neck, making him shiver and groan, my hand stops on his chest, right where his heart should be beating "We have the place to ourselves tonight" I press a kiss on his cheek and jump from his arms.

I sent him a smirk before walking back to the house "Women, you will be the death of me" I chuckle at his response. I walk into the living room and sat on the sofa, Emmett appears in front of me, lust clouding his eyes. I stare up at him waiting for him to make his move "I love you" I shiver in pure delight at the tone in his voice.

"I love you too my imprint" Emmett roughly claims my lips, however this time when he asked for access, I granted it. I moan as his hands wander over my chest and resting on my boobs. We both pull away, I was panting, Emmett didn't need to breath so he was fine. He looked at me with a questionable look on his face "I'm ready if you are handsome"

"Oh, Taylor baby" He groans out as my hands travel down his body "I've been ready the moment I met you"

"You are so sweet" I smile brightly at him, I lean closer to him, my lips hovering over his, I stared deeply into his eyes "Take me" I whispered, Emmett's eyes darken but he still looked unsure "You won't hurt me baby" I move my head and begun to kiss down his neck, he growled out in pleasure "I am a supernatural creature, I will heal if you accidentally hurt me baby" I pull away from his neck to look at him "Baby please"

After those words left my lips, Emmett seemed to lose control, he picked me up and carried me to my room "Anything for you my beautiful mate" He spoke in a deep and dark voice before he claimed me.

That night our bond strengthened and became unbreakable.