II. Their Thoughts The First Time They See You

HARRY POTTER:

HARRY POTTER:

Is this the wand shop? Nope. How about this one? Yep! Woah, there's an attractive girl/boy/person. She's/He's/They're getting her/his/their wand. And going to Hogwarts with me! She's/He's/They're introducing herself. Pay attention, Harry! Y/N. Nice to meet you.

RON WEASLEY:

Man, this food is delicious! I want some dessert! Wait . . . How come that girl/boy/person is walking to me? I don't have any food on my face, do I? She's/He's/They're asking for the chicken wings. A fellow food lover! Y/N . . . Hmm. I heard of her.

FRED WEASLEY:

I looked over at my brother Ron. He was sitting next to a gorgeous girl/boy/person. I quickly wrote down something on some parchment and threw it at him, but it went to the girl/guy/person. They glared at me. Oops! She's/He's/They're hot when she's angry. I think I'm in love!

DRACO MALFOY:

Hmm, I wonder when the Sorting is over. Oh! Someone just got sorted into Slytherin. Let me make sure it's a pureblood. We don't accept Mudbloods. Her/His/Their name is Y/N Y/L/N. Wait . . . Y/L/N like the famous Y/L/N!? Wow! She/He/They has a nice name.

CEDRIC DIGGORY:

Whoop! I love flying! There's the same girl/boy/person that goes to every practice. Aww, practice just ended. Now's my chance to talk to her/him/them. Gently grab their arm. That's it. She's/He's/They're introducing herself. Focus! Y/N. I heard of her/him/them! Now, let's walk together!

HERMIONE GRANGER:

Where is that book? Ouch! I bumped into someone. She/He/They dropped their book! Apologize, Hermione! Let me pick up the book. Hogwarts, A History. My favourite! She/He/They likes it too! Y/N, it's a pleasure.

SEVERUS SNAPE:

Ugh! Why is Albus making me wait out here? He's telling me there's a new DADA teacher. Hmph. I wanted that position. Is that the teacher? She/He/They is quite pretty but they can't hold a candle to Lily. She/He/They sounds smart and witty.  She's/He's/They're introducing herself. Pay attention. Y/N Y/L/N. A lovely name. Shake her/his/their hand. I definitely want to know her better.

 ♚ ♚ ♚

QUESTION: What is your Hogwarts house?

AUTHOR'S ANSWER: Gryffindor!

Comment your house down below!