XIII. What You Hate About Them

HARRY POTTER:

HARRY POTTER:

You hated when Harry put himself down, thinking he wasn't good enough. He would sometimes fall into a moody state for days or week until you shook him out of it. Harry was good enough for you; you loved him. So why couldn't he see that?

RON WEASLEY:

You hated how Ron got angry over little things. Malfoy, too much homework, even a snide remark from Harry were nothing important. You didn't want him to focus on his anger and let it consume him.

FRED WEASLEY:

You hated when Fred pranked you. A few times was fine, but when he used you as a test dummy, you had enough.

DRACO MALFOY:

You hated how Draco was possessive. You wanted your freedom sometimes, to be able to go out without him asking where you were going. You wanted to talk to your guy friends without Draco getting jealous. Was it too much to ask?

CEDRIC DIGGORY:

You hated how he expected everything of you. You tried hard to meet his expectations, but you sometimes couldn't.

HERMIONE GRANGER:

You hated how Hermione corrected every little thing. You admired her intelligence, but she sometimes annoyed you. No one was perfect, you and her included.

SEVERUS SNAPE:

You hated how Severus was so secretive. He didn't tell you things and you wanted to know what they were. You understood Severus was a double agent, but you were kept in the dark about everything. How could you be able to trust him?

♚♚♚

QUESTION: Who is your least favourite Harry Potter character?

AUTHOR'S ANSWER: Either Malfoy, Umbridge, or Voldemort. 

What about you?

Edited: 2/15/18