V. Dating Them Would Include

Harry Potter:

Harry Potter:

-Him being super protective. Harry always worries about you, even when there's no danger. Before you met him, you were relatively safe. But then you started to date him—the news exploded—and you were propelled into something, much, much bigger than you. Death Eaters put a noose around your neck that tightened each year you grew older. And one day, it closed so much that the Death Eaters decided to go after you themselves, in an effort to hurt Harry. Luckily, you were saved and Harry is slight paranoid it'll happen again and this time, he can't save you. 

-Cheering him up and always supporting him—even when no one else does. They both go hand in hand, actually. When Harry was chosen for the Triwizard Tournament, everyone shunned him, including his own best friend, Ron. But you stuck by his side, through thick and thin. Always have and always will.

-Being the only one he can confide in—always. Sometimes Harry felt embarrassed when he talked about his feelings, but he never felt that way with you. He trusted you with his inner self and secrets. You guys talk about everything: the war, death, and his parents. 

-Him trying to get you to break up with him because he thinks it's dangerous. Refer to the first headcanon. Harry did not want that to happen ever again. So, he tried to convince you, but to no avail. He eventually gave up, though secretly appreciating your stubbornness. 

     -"I'm dangerous, Y/N!" "Too bad, Harry; I love you!" " . . . Fine."

-Lots of affection when you guys are alone to reassure each other you're not going anywhere. Tight hugs, kisses, cuddling, and hand-holding are all apart of that. When someone sees the both you, they instantly go "aww" making the both of you blush. 

-Him being guilty when he snaps at you when the pressure gets too much. Harry always apologizes profusely, of course, but he still hates how sad he made you feel for a moment. You understand he needs a healthy outlet that doesn't involve hurting people, but you still won't let yourself be a punching bag.

-Talking about life after the war and your future together. You wonder if you'll stay together; Harry insists you will. Sometimes, you dream of a life where everyone is safe and happy and where you marry Harry. Maybe a couple of kids, too.

RON WEASLEY:

-Him being annoyed because he doesn't have enough money to buy nice gifts. You always tell Ron it's fine and gifts don't dictate the love you have for each other. He wants to shower you with everything you deserve but he can't. Ron also worries that you'll leave him for someone who can give you things you deserve, but you reassure him you would never. 

-His family adoring you. Molly and Arthur see you as a respectable young man/woman/person, a perfect match for Ron. Molly makes sure to knit you a maroon sweater for Christmas. Ginny loves you and she thinks of you as a close sister/brother/sibling. Fred and George making sure to prank whoever hurt you (including Ron). Ron's just glad his family loves you.