VIII. Who Hates You

HARRY POTTER:

HARRY POTTER:

Cho Chang. She was always jealous of you and even more when you started dating Harry. Cho wanted to get back with him, after seeing exactly how he matured and grew. But you stopped her and she always hated you for that. 

RON WEASLEY:

Lavender Brown. Obsessive ex, much? Lavender either burst into tears or tried to hex you if she saw you with Ron. He had to tell her to leave you both alone. Now, she realized she had no chance with him.

FRED WEASLEY:

No one. You were usually kind and got along with anyone. Besides, Fred would hear of anyone who hated you and he would prank them.

DRACO MALFOY:

Pansy Parkinson. She always wanted to be with Draco and would get jealous if she saw you with him. When Draco showed her no interest, she eventually moved on. 

CEDRIC DIGGORY:

All his fangirls. Cedric was quite the catch, after all: handsome, kind, charming, intelligent, the perfect gentleman. So when you caught him, you also caught his fangirl's hate.

HERMIONE GRANGER:

Draco Malfoy. He thought you were a blood-traitor/Mudblood for associating with her. You, in turn, hated him for his treatment of people he deemed below him. 

SEVERUS SNAPE:

Draco Malfoy. As a professor, you get him in trouble a lot for his bad behavior in class. You would never let bias cloud your judgment. Even if Draco threatened you, you still would give him detention, no matter what Severus did or tried to do.

♚♚♚

QUESTION: Harry or Draco?

AUTHOR'S ANSWER: Harry, all the way.

Leave your thoughts in the comments!

Edited: 1/20/18