III. Your House and Your Second Choice

HARRY POTTER:

HARRY POTTER:

Gryffindor. You were brave, but you weren't reckless like Harry was sometimes. You balanced each other out. You were sly and cunning too, so sly that the Sorting Hat almost put you in Slytherin.

RON WEASLEY:

Gryffindor. You were a true Gryffindor. You had quite the temper (and mouth) and you wore your heart on your sleeve. Gryffindor was the only house for you.

FRED WEASLEY:

Hufflepuff. You were sweet and loyal to a fault. You had a mischievous streak as well, even more so when you were dating Fred. The Sorting Hat almost put you in Ravenclaw, but you chose Hufflepuff. You didn't regret it for a second.

DRACO MALFOY:

Slytherin, of course. You didn't hate Muggle-borns and half-bloods like Draco, but you didn't like them either. You did respect some, however, like Hermione Granger. If you weren't in Slytherin, (Merlin forbid!) Ravenclaw was a close choice.

CEDRIC DIGGORY:

Hufflepuff. You were a perfect Hufflepuff. You had a tendency to be shy, though. Hufflepuff was the only house for you.

HERMIONE GRANGER: 

Ravenclaw. You loved learning and reading. The Sorting Hat almost put you in Gryffindor.

SEVERUS SNAPE:

Slytherin. You were cunning and sly. You did have a funny side though. The Sorting Hat almost put you in Ravenclaw. You were intelligent, calm, and witty. Very witty.

 ♚ ♚ ♚

QUESTION: DA or DE?

AUTHOR'S ANSWER: Hell no, I'm not being a Death Eater. Dumbledore's Army all the way!

Comment your answer!