X. You Practice Magic Together

HARRY POTTER:

HARRY POTTER:

You perched on a desk and watched Harry as he practiced a spell for the Tri-wizard Tournament. Hermione was there as well, teaching him different spells and giving him tips.

"Come on, Harry, you can do it," you said, encouraging him.

Harry ran a hand through his hair angrily. "I can't do it. You try, Y/N!"

"Alright." You jumped down from the desk, raised your wand, and concentrated. "Accio."

A book flew up and rushed toward you. You caught it and said, "See? Easy."

"That's because you're powerful, Y/N." Harry looked at you with pride.

RON WEASLEY:

"Come on, Ron! One more time!" You tapped your foot as you ran your hands through your hair. It was the countless time Ron couldn't fill a cup with water. 

"Alright, alright!" He glared at the empty cup and gripped his wand. "Aguamenti!" 

The cup overflowed with water. You both gaped at it. 

"Great job!" you said, giving Ron a quick kiss. "How 'bout another try?"

"Another try for another kiss?"

"Deal!"

FRED WEASLEY:

You were watching Fred, who was working hard on a prank. You sighed. He wasn't talking to you at all. You smirked as you got an idea.

"Tarantallegra."

Fred jerked up and his feet began dancing uncontrollably. His gaze whipped from the blueprint to you.

"Ah! Y/N, what did you do?!" Fred yelped.

You doubled over laughing, unable to stop.

"Make it stop!" 

You raised your arm and muttered the counter-curse.

"There you go, Freddie," you said sweetly.  

DRACO MALFOY:

Draco doesn't practice; he doesn't want to mess up his hair.

CEDRIC DIGGORY:

You were sitting on the couch with Cedric. He waved his wand and produced a bouquet of roses.

"For you." He beamed.

You smiled and waved your wand to a figure-eight movement, making the roses turn blue.

"Blue roses?" 

"I like blue." You shrugged.

"And I like you."

HERMIONE GRANGER:

You stood a few paces away from Hermione. You were in the DA and were practicing blocking and shields. 

"Ready everyone?" Harry asked, looking at the different pairs.

Everyone nodded.

"Right, go!" 

Immediately, Hermione shot a spell at you.

"Protego!" you shouted.

A blue shield appeared, blocking Hermione's spell.

"Good job, Y/N," she said, running to hug you.

SEVERUS SNAPE:

You didn't practice with Severus. He worried you might get hurt and that you weren't skilled enough to duel him (which was true).

♚♚♚

QUESTION: Who would you rather practice magic with?

AUTHOR'S ANSWER: Probably Hermione, because she might have lots of advice.

Leave your answer in the comments!

Edited: 2/10/18