Prologue

Thinks to look out for:

(Y/N)= Your Name
(L/N)=Last Name
(F/C)=Favorite Color.
(H/C)=Hair Color
(H/S)=Hair Style
(E/C)=Eye color
(S/F/C)=Second Favorite Color
(F/F)=Favorite Food
(F/S)=Favorite Snack
(F/D)=Favorite Drink
___________________________________

(I never published this so here you go. Not gonna finish it oof)

Third Person's Pov

The giant door slowly cracked opened and (Y/N) quickly walked up to the huge desk ahead of her. She held her drawing close to her chest as she was hesitant to call out his name.

"Daddy?"

He squeaky five-year old voice echoed all over the previously silent room. She stood there silently awaiting her dad's response. There was no answer. (Y/N) walked around the desk until she was at the side of her dad's desk. He was working on paper work. She blinked a few times before smiling innocently and stood up on her toes. She pushed up her drawing next to her dad's face trying to get his attention.

"Daddy look! I drew you!"

(Y/N) showed him proudly, awaiting his response. But, he didn't even glance over at it.

"You should go do something useful other than waste your time on silly little things. Go play outside."

He muttered quietly as he continued his paper work. (Y/N)'s excited expression slowly turned into a disappointment one. She rested her feet back onto the floor and looked at her drawing. She slowly walked out of her dad's office and closed the door behind her. She looked at the drawing one more time, before she tore it into pieces and threw it away.