Chapter 10: Garden of Flowers

Thinks to look out for:

(Y/N)= Your Name
(L/N)=Last Name
(F/C)=Favorite Color.
(H/C)=Hair Color
(H/S)=Hair Style
(E/C)=Eye color
(S/F/C)=Second Favorite Color
(F/F)=Favorite Food
(F/S)=Favorite Snack
(F/D)=Favorite Drink

___________________________________

(Y/N)'s Pov

I was sat down on the the small grassy hill that towered over the green terrain. From afar I could see many pedestrians roaming, laughing and enjoying themselves like normal people.

"Heh..."

I gripped my arms and gazed down at the grass.

I wish I was normal....

"Hey (Y/N)!"

I perked up once I heard the familiar voice. My head turned and tilted upward to see the gleeful ginger looking right back at me. I gave him a small smile.

"Hi Matt."

I replied to his greeting.

"You look down in the dumps today... Hey! I know someone that will cheer you up!"

Matt gave me a smile. I looked to the side and sighed.

"Matt.. I'm not really in the mood-"

Before I could finish my sentence, her grabbed my wrist. I looked back up at him with a confused gaze.

"Nonsense! C'mon!"

He pulled me, forcing me onto my feet. He tugged me down the hill and towards a small rainbow colored field of a flowers. We stopped in the middle of it before he grabbed my wrists and sat me down next to him. His eyes glowed with excitement while me in the other hand was a bit conflicted on how to feel at the moment.

"Awe come on (Y/N)! Don't give me that look! Just..."

He reached down and plucked some flowers off the ground before looking at me and smiling. He tucked them into my hair neatly before giggling.

"...let your happiness bloom out! Like these flowers!"

He cheered before putting some flowers into his hair as well. I could help but let out a slim chuckled at his childishness.

"See! You're smiling!"

He gave me a grin. I rolled my eyes, my smile grew wider.

"I guess I am."

My (E/C) eyes darted back to meet his gaze. I stuck out my tongue at him. He let out a chuckle and rolled his eyes.

"You're a child (Y/N)."

I narrowed my eyes and smirked at his statement.

"Look who's talking."

I teased and poked him. He let out a fake offended gasp and fell back onto the flowers on the ground.

"YOU HAVE OFFENDED ME WITH THE POKE! I'VE MCFALLEN!"

He yelled out. I laughed and wheezed at his silliness.

"Hahah! Matt oh my lord staaaap!"

I laughed out. I saw him smirk before he sat back up. I wiped the small tears that had formed at the corner of my eyes from laughing too much. I heard Matt chuckle before I looked up at him. He gave me a warm smile.

"Feeling better?"

He asked as he gave me a friendly smile. I nodded as I slowly stopped laughing. He cheerfully grinned at my conformation.

"That's good!"

His smiled before his eyes darted to look at something (or someone) behind.

"Hey Tord!"

The cheerful ginger yelled out and waved. I immediately turned around to see Tord walked our direction. Tord grinned and lightly waved back.

"Ey Matt."

After his greeting, his eyes darted towards me and a small smile formed on his face. He came over at sat next to us on the flower field.

"So what are you children doing?"

He asked as he had obvious noticed the flower in out hair. Would they be considered flower crowns?

"Excuse me Mr. Boring, Adult at least we know how to have fun."

Matt stuck out his tongue.

"Pfft-"

I tried stopping myself from laughing. Tord rolled his eyes and smirked, looking over at Matt.

"Whatever."

Tord replied. Matt chuckled and stood up.

"I'll leave you two alone."

Matt turned around.

"I-ship-it~"

The ginger whispered under his breath before giggling to himself and walking off. Tord looked over at me and smiled.

"Hey."

He simply stated. I lightly giggled and smiled.

"Hi."

I replied.

"So... what were you two talking about all alone?"

He asked me as he crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow. I sighed and smiled.

"Chill Tord. Matt was just making me feel better. Nothing more."

He narrowed his eyes and inched closer to me.

"Are you sure?"

He asked once again. I turned and looked at his straight into his grey orbs.

"Positive. Why are you acting so defensive?"

I gave him a cat-like smirk.

"Are you... jealous~?"

I jokingly said. As I was expecting him to laugh, instead his face went full red and immediately looked away.

"NO!"

He yelled out in denial. I sigh and pat his back.

"Tord I was just joking. Calm down. Besides, did you forget? Matt would never like me in a romantic way. He's gay."

I reassured him. He let out a sigh before glancing over at me.

"Sorry... about acting like that."

He mumbled as he glanced over at me. I gave him a warm smiled and nodded. I plucked a flower off the ground and placed it in his hair.

"It's fine. I apologize for teasing you in such matter."

He smiled and pet my head.

"It's alright."