Chapter 12: Promises & Theift

Thinks to look out for:

(Y/N)= Your Name
(L/N)=Last Name
(F/C)=Favorite Color.
(H/C)=Hair Color
(H/S)=Hair Style
(E/C)=Eye color
(S/F/C)=Second Favorite Color
(F/F)=Favorite Food
(F/S)=Favorite Snack
(F/D)=Favorite Drink

___________________________________

(Y/N)'s Pov

"...and you'll be fine on your own...?"

Tord asked worried. I sighed and nodded.

"Yes Tord. I'm sure I'll be fine walking to the store alone. It's not that far and besides, you need to go to work. Stop worrying so much about me."

I replied as I looked at him. He lightly sighed and shook his head.

"I can't help it... I just don't want you leaving my life for another four years again..."

He mumbled as he looked down. I gave him a warm smile before hugging him.

"Don't worry. I'll be back soon."

I brightly smiled up at him. He softly smiled and hugged me back.

"Promise...?"

He asked. I gave him a quick nod.

"Promise."

I replied with a smile. I saw him feel better and pulled away from me.

"Don't get lost on your way there."

He joked and chuckled as he ruffled my hair.

"Oh shush you."

I lightly giggled and swat his hand away from my head. He grabbed his keys and headed towards the door.

"See you later (Y/N)."

He smiled and waved.

"Later Tord."

I waved back before he left. I lightly sighed and went to get my sweater on. I pulled the zipper up before I walked over to the door and stepped out. I started walking down the street toward the local supermarket.

After a few minutes I arrived and stepped into the store. It was decently busy. I walked over and grabbed a small shopping basket and started searching. I looked at the list Edd had made me that read:

•Cola
•Cola
•Cola
•Cola
•Cola
•and some more Cola.

I rolled my eyes. Classic Edd. I took out Matt's list. Well.. it wasn't much of a list..

Could you get me some new mirrors? I broke some of mine. The usual cookies and jelly please!

I gave out an amused chuckle. The other two lists were actually normal items surprisingly. Except the Tom's list was half filled with Vodka and Tord's had cigarettes. No biggy. I started to search for the items, wandering down the aisles.

About forty minutes passed until I was finally done buying all the stuff on all the four lists. Our home wasn't very far away, but hell did I struggle getting back.