Chapter 6: Reunited Friends

Thinks to look out for:

(Y/N)= Your Name
(L/N)=Last Name
(F/C)=Favorite Color.
(H/C)=Hair Color
(H/S)=Hair Style
(E/C)=Eye color
(S/F/C)=Second Favorite Color
(F/F)=Favorite Food
(F/S)=Favorite Snack
(F/D)=Favorite Drink

___________________________________

(Y/N)'s Pov

After what seemed like forever, we finally stopped in in front of a small house. My eyes sparkled in wonder. He motioned me to follow him over and I did as he asked. He took out his keys and inserted it into the door knob. He looked over at me as he bit his lip.

"Hey (Y/N)...? I forgot to mention that I have three other roommates in here and..."

He looked back at the door hesitantly.

"They are all boys."

I tilted my head in confusion.

"Is there a problem with that?"

I asked unsure. Edd looked at me weirdly before letting out a sigh and opening the door. He stepped inside and I followed him in.

"Welcome!"

Edd cheered. I looked around the room.

"I know it's not what you're used to be just call it home...!"

I looked back at Edd.

"It's really small. You and other people live in this small space..?"

I asked trying not to sound spoiled. Edd scratched the back of his head slightly.

"Yeah...? We're not exactly billionaires like you're dad..."

Edd muttered slightly as he tugged his hoodie collar. I let out a small frown. I guess I did sound a tad selfish.

"Pardon my manners... I sounded selfish."

My eyes darted away in shame.

"Oh! No no no no it's okay! I didn't mean it like that..."

Edd sighed and shoved his hands into his hoodie's pockets.

"Here, let me call my roommates so you can meet them."

I nodded and hid my hands behind my back respectfully. I wonder what their personalities were like...

"Guys! I'm home! I brought someone I want you to meet!"

My eyes widened at his bluntness. Was it normal to yell at each other? I heard some foot steps walking down the hall. I waited patiently until they were finally visible. First, a tall ginger approached me with curiosity.

"Hi! I'm Matt! What's your name stranger?"

He introduced himself cheerfully. He sure was full of energy. I let out a small smile and lightly waved at him.

"Greetings Matt. I'm (Y/N)-"

"Edd I was busy... who did you want me to meet..?"