Chapter 9: Clash of Rivals

Thinks to look out for:

(Y/N)= Your Name
(L/N)=Last Name
(F/C)=Favorite Color.
(H/C)=Hair Color
(H/S)=Hair Style
(E/C)=Eye color
(S/F/C)=Second Favorite Color
(F/F)=Favorite Food
(F/S)=Favorite Snack
(F/D)=Favorite Drink

___________________________________

(Y/N)'s Pov

I felt my eyes flutter open as I rouse from my sleep. My eyes lightly squinted as my drowsy (E/C) eyes adjust to the brightness around the room. I let out a sluggish groan as I tilted my head towards the direction behind me. I felt my lips fall into a frown as the my red hoodied friend was no longer by my side. I exhaled a disappointed sigh before slowly sitting up on my bed. I let out a faint yawn before a loud crashing sound was heard from the kitchen mixed with arguing nosies. My eyes widened before I hopped off my bed and race down towards the kitchen to see what had happened.

"FUCK...OFF!"

Tom was heard yelling before I entered the kitchen. Tord and Tom were fighting as they both held weapons in their hands.

"What are you two doing??"

I heard Edd cry out behind me as he entered the kitchen to see this commotion. Tord grabbed the microwave and held it over his head.

"MAKE ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT! DON'T YOU ACT LIKE YOU FORGOT ABOUT YESTERDAY!"

Tord screamed out in pure rage. He gripped the microwave tightly as if he was about to throw it. I bit down my lip before extending my out towards Tord.

"BURN IN HELL-!"

"Tord stop! Violence solves nothing! It just causes more problems!"

I cried out to him. He immediately stopped and gazed over at me. I slightly flinched my hand back as his eyes met mine. We stood there silently for a few moments, then gently set down the microwave in its original position before he walked past me without a word. I looked back as I watched him walk to his room. I bit my lip down as I hesitated with my next action.

"Edd, stay here and make sure Tom is alright. I'll go check on Tord..."

Those words were the last I spoke before stepping forward and chasing after Tord. Before he could reach his room, I ran up from behind him and wrapped my arms around him, indicating a hug. I felt him stop in his tracks at my sudden act of affection. A few silent seconds went by before I heard a faint sigh come from him. I lightly loosed my grip as I felt him pull away from me. I looked up at him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into his room.

"(Y/N)..."

He began as he let go of my hand and looked at me.

"...I have a question..."

He sat down on the edge of his bed. His eyes wouldn't meet my gaze. I lightly sighed and sat down next to him.

"Yes Tord...?"

I gazed over at him with an awkwardly smile. His eyes darted upward to meet mine and bit down his bottom lip hesitantly.

"Last night when you had that panic attack... did you have it because of Tom.. or me...? I don't know the whole story to yesterday's situation, I just assumed what he was doing to you... I just want answers.. If I did cause it then I'm sorry.. I feel so horrible.."

He muttered out, awaiting my response.

"Tord... No you don't need to apologize. Trust me it wasn't you... I'm just..."

I let out a sigh before I continued my speech.

"...I'm not a very emotionally stable person. They way I was raised... Let's just not talk about..."

I shuttered in thoughts of my childhood. I felt Tord rest his hand on top of mine. I turned my attention towards him, a faint blush visible on his cheeks. His lips curved upward to form a small smile.

"I see... (Y/N) if you need to talk to someone remember I'm here.."

He placed my hand on his chest. I felt my cheeks lightly heat up before I let out a soft giggle.

"..and I'm here for you too Tord..."

I replied back softly. He leaned over and pressed his forehead against mine. He gazed into my (E/C) orbs. He curved his lips upward into a grin.

"I know.."

Before I could say another word, Edd opened the door which captured both of our attention.

"Hey. Tord do you mind if I steal (Y/N) for just a moment..?"

Edd looked at Tord. Tord seemed hesitant at first before giving Edd a quick nod.

"Yeah... I guess..."

He muttered out. Edd smiled before looked over at me.

"(Y/N) follow me."

He turned around and walked out the door. I let out a sigh as I got up and followed him out. He walked towards the kitchen. Oh no... I stopped in my tracks. Edd looked back at me confused. I shook my head indicating I did want to go in there. Edd sighed and grabbed my wrist.

"C'mon.. I promise you'll be fine. He won't bite."

Edd gave me a sincere smile. I let out a sigh of defeat before hesitantly nodding.

"Okay..."

I lightly muttered out. He smiled and pulled me into the kitchen.

"Hey Tom! I came back with (Y/N)."

Edd cheered. Tom looked over at me and bit his lip. He seemed hesitant to speak with me. I felt Edd push me towards him.

"You... two... talk it out."

Edd muttered out before he stopped pushing me and stepped back.

"Umm... H-Hey (Y/N)..."

Tom tugged his shirt collar nervously.

"Hey....."

I hesitantly replied to his awkward greeting.

"So.. um... about yesterday I..."

He let out a sigh before continuing his sentence.

"...I'm.. I'm sorry.. I-I don't recall anything of me being drunk...... like usual..."

He fumbled with his fingers to avoid eye contact with me. I know I shouldn't feel like this but I actually feel bad for the guy. I let out a sigh before stretching out my arm and patting him on his shoulder. He looked over at me a bit in shock.

"It's okay Tom.. I forgive you... Just please try to control your drinking problem... it could of got a lot worse... and you know that..."

I slightly tilted my head and gave him a small smile. He gently nodded and returned my smile.

"I'm going to go now... Thanks... for apologizing and all..."

I turned around and walked away. Well... I'm glad we have that settled.