Chapter 4: Prophecy or Nightmare

Thinks to look out for:

(Y/N)= Your Name
(L/N)=Last Name
(F/C)=Favorite Color.
(H/C)=Hair Color
(H/S)=Hair Style
(E/C)=Eye color
(S/F/C)=Second Favorite Color
(F/F)=Favorite Food
(F/S)=Favorite Snack
(F/D)=Favorite Drink

___________________________________

Tord's Pov

I opened my eyes as I blinked a few times afterwards. I was sitting in a field of grass. The light breeze blew across the field. My hair flowed in the wind lightly. I looked around in confusion. I did remember falling asleep in this field. There were no buildings around at all.

"Hello?"

I yelled out in confusion. My voice echoed off the mountains in response. Where was I?

"Tord!"

I heard a familiar voice call out behind me, barely hearable. I spun my head in the direction of the sound, my eyes widen in realization.

"(Y/N)?"

I immediately stood up and ran towards her. She extended her arms out as she ran towards me. Her giggles grew louder as she came closer to me.

"Tordy~!"

She giggled out. That made my heart skip a beat. She had never called me that before. She tackled me in a hug as I caught her. We both let out laughs. My face was blushing red in happiness. Was this a dream? After we were done laughing, (Y/N) hugged once again tightly. I tensed up a bit again, but then relaxed and hugged her back. She pulled back one of her arms behind her back. I was a bit confused at that action but I didn't question her. I let out a sigh and closed my eyes. I wanted to treasure this moment. I was so happy, I couldn't believe this was re-

...

...

...

I felt a strong sharp pain merge on back. My eyes spun open immediately. I couldn't move. I couldn't speak. What had happened? I heard a giggle come from (Y/N). I looked at her. Her giggles grew louder and louder. Until they grew into laughs. But these weren't normal laughs, these sounded insane. She finally looked up at me with a demonic smirk. I flinched which deepened my pain. I let out a small yelp of pain before I bit my lip. (Y/N) stopped giggling... she seemed in pain. My breathing was uneven. Them finally she yelled out at me.

"I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY!"

Her father's voice seemed to be heard as it blended with her words.

...

I jumped awake as I let out a loud gasp. I looked around the room quickly. But at last, it was just my bedroom. I let out a long deserved sigh as I laid back down on my safe bed. It was just a dream. No, it was a nightmare. I scratched my light brown hair. Why had I dreamed of that? How dare I dream of that? That... That couldn't have been a sign... could it? No... Tord stop. Don't think of her like that. She's a kind girl who has an idiot as a dad.

"I'm stupid.."

I muttered out loud as I turned over to grab my phone. She still hadn't texted back. Heck she hadn't even read my messages. I clinched my phone tightly. She was ignoring me. Or... is her father involved in this? Either way, she wasn't responding. I haven't even seen her out since the last time a talked to her. I had a bad vibe about this whole situation. Was she truly safe?

"I need to see you..."

I muttered out loud as I turned off my phone and placed it on a flat surface. I let out a sigh and stood up, stretching immediately afterwards. Well, I have to work. Hopefully I'll be able to see her soon. Soon...