Chapter 11: Deep Blue Sea

Thinks to look out for:

(Y/N)= Your Name
(L/N)=Last Name
(F/C)=Favorite Color.
(H/C)=Hair Color
(H/S)=Hair Style
(E/C)=Eye color
(S/F/C)=Second Favorite Color
(F/F)=Favorite Food
(F/S)=Favorite Snack
(F/D)=Favorite Drink

___________________________________

(Y/N)'s Pov

Today we had planned on going to the local beach in town. Being the antisocial child I was forced to be all those years, I was a bit self conscious on how revealing the bathing suit was. This was normal? I looked at myself in my now changed outfit. It was a two-pieced set, even though to me it looked literally like a bra and underwear. Wow. Nice. I hesitated if I wanted to go out like this. (Y/N). Be strong. I sighed before glanced over at the door then walking over and out the door. I walked at a fast pace over to my friends, catching many strangers's eyes as I passed by. I felt self conscious about my appearance because of that. I just hope nobody recognizes me as my father's daughter.

"Hey Tord.... Do I look okay...?"

I asked as I finally made it over to them. He turned and was about to speak but noting came out as his jaw dropped in awe. I slightly frowned and looked down.

"I-It doesn't look good.. does it..?"

I mumbled quietly. He snapped out his daze and shook his head.

"N-No! You look amazing and so-"

His gaze softened.

"...beautiful..."

He said in an almost love struck way. I slightly blushed at the word "beautiful."

"A-Ah... thank y-you..."

I stuttered in my reply before looking away shyly and sitting down on one of our long beach chairs. I pushed up my sun glasses to cover my (E/C) eyes and lightly sighed.

"H-Hey maybe you would like come with us and swim?"

Tord asked as he pointed in the direction of the ocean. I could see Edd and Matt splashing each other happily mixed with some laughing.

"Oh.. umm... no thank you Tord. I'll just chill here."

I smiled softly. He sighed.

"Alright..."

With that he went away and joined Edd and Matt. He told them something that was out of my hearing rang. I saw smirks form on both of the two's faces before they walked over and stepped onto land before walking off to who knows where. I turned my attention back to Tord who seemed to be waiting for something to happen. Why do I have a bad feeling about this..?

Eventually I felt two hands grab my wrists and pulled them over my head. I looked up to see Matt with a bright smile on his face. Edd went over and grabbed my ankles then the two lifted me off the chair.

"W-What are you two doing?"

I asked as they carried me towards the ocean. My eyes widened in realization. I struggled to escaped their grasp as we grew closer until they came to a complete stop. They started to swing me sideways, each swing more powerful.

"One..."

They both began, my minds went crazy with fear.

"Two..."

They continued, I tried to escape but to no avail. I was running out of time what do I do??

"Three!"

"I CAN'T SWIM!"

I screeched as I felt them let go and I flew off. A few laughs were heard before I splashed into the deep water. I held my breath before the impact. I wailed my arms around trying to swim up to receive some air. I couldn't, all my struggles were in vain as I sunk deeper into the water. My lungs ached with the fact of not having enough air. After a few more moments of struggling, my lungs couldn't take it anymore. My mouth opened and I inhaled a load of water that filled my lungs. I coughed and choked as my vision started to blur. I grew tried. All my struggling came to a stop as my body grew limp. Everything felt so... peaceful and quiet. Everything grew dark as my body started to give in and shut down.

All was black. Peaceful and silent.

My body floated there until I faintly felt two strong arms grab under my arms and pulled my back to the surface. I felt myself being dragged onto dry land followed up by an ear being pressed onto my chest. Then a constant pressure was pressed three times into my chest before I felt a pair of soft lips fill me up with air. They repeated their motions several times before eyes flung open as I began to choke. The person turned me over so I could cough out all the water that had previously inhabited my lungs. My vision slowly returned as well as the control of my body. I desperately filled my lungs with air. Eventually my breathing steadied out and I slowly turned to see my friend's worried expressions. Tord was hovering over me, he had previously stopped the CPR.

"....Sorry...."

I quietly mumbled before sighs of relief were heard from everyone. The bystanders then walked away, leaving me with my group of friends.

"We're sorry about nearly drowning you..!"

Matt cried out. Edd nodded in agreement.

"I-It's fine. You didn't know.."

I forced a smile. The sighed and apologized once more before leaving me and Tord alone. I turned to look at him and softly smiled.

"Thank you.."

"For what? I basically told my friends to drown you..."

He mumbled and looked down. I shook my head slightly.

"Like I said, you didn't know... please don't blame yourself Tord. It's not your fault."

He softly smiled and looked back up at me.

"...Could you carry me back...? I feel a bit weak at the moment..."

I asked him softly. He nodded.

"Of course, anything to make up for what just happened."

He replied before picking me up and carrying me away from the deep blue sea. I softly blushed. If he had been giving me CPR... did that count as a kiss...?