Chapter 1: The Sparks of the Future

Thinks to look out for:

(Y/N)= Your Name
(L/N)=Last Name
(F/C)=Favorite Color.
(H/C)=Hair Color
(H/S)=Hair Style
(E/C)=Eye color
(S/F/C)=Second Favorite Color
(F/F)=Favorite Food
(F/S)=Favorite Snack
(F/D)=Favorite Drink
___________________________________

(Y/N)'s Pov

I walked out of my home with my bag at my side. I walked down the long path to the gate. If you didn't know, I was home school my whole life. I'm fourteen years old and I'm not allowed to go out of the mansion I call home often. Hence why I don't really have friends. My heels clicked down against the cement every step I took. I finally arrived at the gate. I opened it outwards and stepped through, locking it afterwards. I lived in the side of the city where all the rich people live. I sighed as I looked around the boring neighborhood. I started walking down the street. There weren't many houses considering that people here owned large pieces of land. I eventually reached another part of my father's property. It was just a giant piece of land fill the beauty of nature. I sighed and tugged my bag in frustration. All this would be gone soon and be replaced with a factory or some other building. I walked out into the grass and then sat down next to a cherry tree. I was wearing an expensive (F/C) dress so I tried not to get it dirty. I took out chapter book and started reading where I left off.

The wind blow against my face, my soft (H/C) hair flowing in the wind. After about ten minutes, I heard a voice calling my name off in the distance.

"(Y/N)!"

I looked away from my book and turned my head towards the sound. I squinted my eyes to see who it was. Then I recognized them.

"Tord?"

I asked as he approached me. Once he reached my location he stopped to catch his breathe.

"H... Hi."

Tord said in between breaths. I let out a small smile.

"Greetings."

I stood up and bowed. He looked at me in confusion then slightly chuckled.

"You need to stop doing that. You're acting so formal."

I was unsure of how to respond to that.

"I don't understand."

I said blankly. Tord sighed.

"Never mind. So how you been? I haven't seen you in forever. I kinda missed hanging out with you."

Tord scratched the back of his head as a small blush appeared on cheeks. I just giggled and smiled at him.

"My life has been boring."

I shrugged as I closed my book.

"Do you wanna sit down and talk?"

Tord asked in a bit of a hesitant tone.

"Sure."

We both sat down against the tree and started to talk. Ever since I was six, I snuck out of my home and ended up meeting Tord. We are the same age but we come from different family. For one, his family actually cares about him, unlike mine. We spent about an hour talking. I eventually laid my head on his shoulder in tiredness. I felt him slightly tense up.

"Do you think I'll ever be able to go to a public school?"

I asked him with a sleepy tone.

"A-Ah... umm... I'm not s-sure... It'd be awesome if you could!"

He stuttered awkwardly.

"Yeah... it would. Well, I should be heading back."

I pulled my head away from his and stood up, grabbing my bag in the process.

"Aw what? Already?"

Tord whined and stood up as well. I let out a sigh and looked back at him.

"I've been out too long already. If I stay any longer my father will not be pleased."

I held up my book to my chest.

"Farewell Tord. I'll see you next week."

I turned away from him and started heading home. I heard him let out a sigh.

"Bye..."

I walked at a fast pace all the way home. I knew if I wasted any more time, father would know I was gone. I finally arrived inside the mansion. I closed the door as lightly as possible. Then I immediately headed towards the stairs. As I started walking upstairs, I heard some unfamiliar voices coming from the living room. I slowly walked over and peaked into the living room. I gazed upon two older men who wore yellow trench coats different styled blue shirts under them. My eyes widened as I realized my father was there too, wearing basically the same thing but his was furry around his neck and under his trench coat. I overheard their conversation.

"...so then if you're not going to be alive when it's finished then what will we do?"

One of then men asked. I saw my father smirk, it gave me the chills.

"Oh, I believe I know a little something that can fill in just fine."

He intertwined his fingers together. The men looked surprised.

"Really who?"

The one who hadn't spoken asked.

"(Y/N) (L/N). My daughter."

With those words, I immediately ran upstairs and walked down the hallway to my bedroom. I slammed the door and closed it with a key. I set the key at my bedside and laid down on my king sized bed. I set my bag down on the floor and rubbed my eyes. I was afraid. Why had my father mentioned me in their conversation? Who were those two men? What's going to happen to my future? I let out a sigh as those thoughts ran through my head. I was extremely tired of today. I hugged my pillow up to my chest and slowly drifting off to sleep.

(Y/N)'s Father Pov

I heard foot steps run upstairs. I smirked as I clearly knew who it was.

"That little (Y/N)..."

I chuckled out loud.

"She'll be the spark of this organization's future."