Chapter 2: Weeping Night

Thinks to look out for:

(Y/N)= Your Name
(L/N)=Last Name
(F/C)=Favorite Color.
(H/C)=Hair Color
(H/S)=Hair Style
(E/C)=Eye color
(S/F/C)=Second Favorite Color
(F/F)=Favorite Food
(F/S)=Favorite Snack
(F/D)=Favorite Drink
___________________________________

(Y/N)'s Pov

I was awaken by the sound of thunder echoing in the dark gloomy night. It was pouring outside. I sighed and rolled over to my bedside and grabbed my phone, checking what time it was. It was 11:03 pm at night. I let out a small grunt as I turned on the lamp on my bedside. I sat up and let out a small yawn. I stood up and unzipped the back of my dress. I let it drop to the floor and I stepped to the side. I pulled off my heels and set them to the side. I picked up my (F/C) dress and walked over to the clothing door. I opened the door to reveal a room filled with many, many clothes. There were mostly dresses and fancy shoes. It had two floors, so you can imagine how big it really was. I stepped into my (S/F/C) slippers and walked down the alley of clothing. I finally arrived where my pajamas were at and picked a top and bottom (F/C) colored. I slipped them on and walked out my dressing room and walked out the door into the dark eerie hallway just outside my door.

I stood there silently as the light from the lightning illuminated the hallway for a brief second over and over again. Thunder rumbled through the hallway. I closed the door behind me, eliminating the light behind me. I slowly walked down the hallway; I jumped at the sudden sound of thunder. I couldn't really see so I tried walking slowly and carefully down the hall, avoided danger. I eventually made it to the laundry room. I ran in and closed the door behind me immediately. I flipped on the light and it illuminated the room. I squinted my eyes as I adjusted them to the light. I blinked a few times before my eyes adjusted to the light.

I usually don't bring my clothes to the laundry room. The maids usually take care of that but they only do that after they have checked up my room. My father makes them check how clean my room is and they report on it to him. That's why I can't risk just leaving my clothes lying around. Or else he'll....

...

I'd rather not think about it...

I walked over to a basket filled with my dirty clothes and tossed my dress in. The basket is usually in my room but they take it in here after 7:30 pm every day. Then they bring it back to my bedroom around 5:30 am. I turned back and opened the door to the hallway. I sighed as I knew I had to walk all the way back to my room. I turned off the light from the laundry room and closed the door. I fast walked down the hall and into my bedroom. Once I was inside, I closed the door shut immediately. I sighed as I pressed my back against my bedroom's door. I looked over at the window. The weeping night's tears crashed against my widow. I walked over to my widow and looked up to the night's sky. I laid my arms on the window frame. I rested my head on the palms of my hands as I gazed up at the crying sky. I was slightly cold.

I grabbed my phone and clicked on the message app. I clicked on Tord's name and opened up our message history. I hesitated at first to text him, he most likely wasn't awake. But I tried anyway.

'Hey

Tord. Are you still awake?'

I checked the time. 11:27 pm. I looked at my message. He hadn't read it yet. I let out a sigh and turned off my phone and walked over to my bed. I set my phone of my bedside and lightly jumped into my bed. I laid there looking at the ceiling, thinking. I closed my eyes and got lost in thoughts. It wasn't everyday I could just zone out of this boring reality. After a few more moments of silence, I assumed he wasn't going to reply. I grabbed my phone and shut it completely off and plugged it with the charger. I turned off the lamp light and pulled up the sheets over me. I rolled over to the side and fell asleep.

Tord's Pov

I walked into my small crappy room and through my red hoodie on my bed. I stretched my arms out and let out a yawn. It had been a long day working late. My family wasn't exactly rich so I had to work at late hours, which would make me sleep in around 12:00 am each day. I'm only fourteen so I still have to go to school. I rubbed my dusty cheek and grabbed my phone from my computer desk and sat down on my bed and turned on my phone. I scrolled through my notifications only to stop at my messages. My eyes widened in realization. (Y/N) had texted me seven minutes ago. I immediately clicked on her text and replied to her.

'Hey. Sorry I never replied. I was busy.'

I sent her that text and awaited for her to reply. She never did. I looked at my message. She hadn't even read it. I was unhappy. Was she ignoring me? Was she mad at me? Oh I wish I would of replied earlier. I let out a small sigh and turned off my phone and hid it under my pillow. I fell onto my back and scratched my cheek. I didn't feel like getting up and changing into proper sleeping clothes. After a few moments, I closed my eyes and fell into slumber.
___________________________________

Author's Note:

Sorry for re-uploading this so much. I hate writing on a computer.