Undead part 2

Redney

Zombie apocalypse AU

(Red's POV)

I hid under the desk when I felt something grab my ankle and pull me out from under the desk. I looked at a walker who had a beard and not so much hair on his head. It didn't attack me at all. It just, stared at me.

After a few seconds the walked that grabbed me made a scream like noise to the other walkers it was with. I looked over at them and they had Ross and Em cornered. They stopped then turned to us.

Oh god I'm so dead. I'm going to die now.

"Up." The walker managed to utter out.

I looked at him. And stood up slowly. As I was standing up fully I was looking around slowly to try and find Mark. I couldn't find him anywhere. I looked back at Ross and Em who were clearly worried for me.

"Come." The walker said walking out of the room. I didn't want to follow but the other walkers were behind me and if the one that grabbed my ankle saved me I don't know if the other ones he was with would have done the same.

I looked at Ross and Em as I was leaving the room. Tears falling from my face out of fear. I saw that they were crying as well, not for fear, but for losing a friend to these walkers. For watching me walk away with my future killers.

(Barney's POV)

The human walked with us with his arms hugging his body. He seems so innocent, so fragile. I want to keep him for myself.

As we walked I would occasionally look back at the human. He had water falling from his eyes in small drops. Although he never made a sound. We made our way to an abandoned airport with an empty plane on the runway, my home. Which is swarmed with other walkers. I stopped and turned to the human. He looked up and stared at me.

I reached into my pocket and pulled a small amount of brains from it. I smashed it in my hand until it was like a paste. I rubbed the paste all over the human. He seemed horrified but I needed to do this so he can pass off for a walker. I need to tell him to act like a walker until we get to the plane.

"Be. Walker." I managed to get out.

Good job!

(Red's POV)

I might puke any second now. This is so disgusting! But I should do what this walker says. I don't want to get attacked by these other walkers. We walked towards the plane and I walked just like they did. Once we were inside the other walkers that were in the hospital attack left. So it was just me and the walker who spared me.

"Sit." The walker said gesturing to the rows of seats in the small plane. I sat down at a window seat and stared at the walker. The walker stood there staring back at me. We started at each other for a small bit.

"What's. Name?" The walker said.

"What's my name?" I asked the walker. The walker nodded his head.

"My name is Red. Do you know yours?"

What am I thinking? Asking the walker if he knows his name? Does he even have a name?

"J-j. On" the walker stuttered.

"J?" The walker shook his head no.
"On?" The walker shook his head no once more.

"John?" The walker nodded his head in quick motions.

"Heh. John. That a nice name." I said.

I looked at John who was making a very faint smile. Creepy but nice.

"Hey John? Did you by chance... See another guy when you and your pals found us? He's my boyfriend and I'm... I'm... I'm worried about him." I asked.

(Barney's POV)

Oh shit. The guy whose head I busted open must have been his boyfriend. Gotta lie. Gotta lie.

I shook my head.

"Oh. Okay. I wonder where he went." Red said looking out the window. I looked out the window and saw it was dark out already. I walked over to a luggage storer and pulled out a blanket. I walked back over to Red and handed it to him. Red looked at me then accepted the blanket.

"Th-thank you."

"You. welcome."