Dreaming

This will be in my POV. Jacob's POV, me. Got it? Good.

I sat back into the couch, scrolling through my phone. I caught a glimpse of the guy I like sit down on the floor in the same room as me. He had a book with him and he was flipping though the pages, smiling.

I remember I saw him at a restaurant earlier today where I caught him sneaking glances towards my direction. Every time whenever I looked at him, he tried to look away as fast as he could.

"Hey come and look at these sketches I made." He said to me.

I locked my phone and walked over to him. I sat down next to him leaning against his broad shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me and continued turning the pages as I observed what was on the pages. Each page was filled with sketches and sometimes full color drawings. I smiled at how great they looked.

"This one is amazing." I said making him stop turning the pages.

The sketch I had him stop on was a full two page sunset with full color. It was drawn at the shoreline where the sun was reflecting off of the water at a brilliant glow. It reminded me of a previous trip I had once taken a long time ago.

"There's not enough time in the day." He said to me. He brought his head down to my shoulder, resting his chin on my shoulder. I could feel his beard rub against the side of my face and I felt the arms of his glasses as well. I smiled and continued to stare at the brilliant mix of colors that created the sunset drawing in front of us.

I know this is weirdly short but this is all I will have for this. And before you all ask, the anonymous man is NOT Adam. It's someone I had a crush on but got over a while ago. their name will remain a secret to me and only me. If you ask what his name is I will ignore your comment. If any of you can figure out why I wrote this I'll have something special for you... I just have to figure out what it is first. Just know it will be worth your time if you do figure it out. The reward will be determined on how many comments I receive on this, so if tons of people comment the reward will be big. But if few comment the reward will be small.

As for a hint... you get none from me. Just look all over this update for help. Anyways, happy sleuthing be sure to comment down your guesses.