The Request part 2

Jacob X Barney

Medieval times AU

(Jacob's POV)

"Well it seems like we both have done our research about each other. Tell me what you know about me." I told Prince John.

"I know that you're an orphan because your parents were murdered. You've trained yourself in the deepest part of the dark woods for your current profession. And I know that you are the best at what you do." Prince John said.

"Interesting. You just covered the surface about who I am. There is still a lot more you don't know about me. But enough about that, now for who you are." I said.

"Fire away." Prince John said.

"You're the current prince of our kingdom. You wish to become king so you came here to give me the task. Your father doesn't really care about you because of what kind of a person you are. Like I said before, I do my research, which is why I know you like men more than women." I said.

"And how do you know that?" Prince John asked.

"I was sent to spy on you from one of my clients and what I ended up seeing was you and your guard, Red was it?"

Prince John nodded.

"Anyways I saw you two do the dirty. The way he was moaning your name made me think he wanted more. Too bad the king found out about your event, poor Red never stood a chance." I said.

"What do you know about Red? And why do you know about that?" Prince John asked.

"Normally I keep my clients a secret, but since he will die soon enough, I'll tell you. Your father came and asked me to do some intel. He asked me to spy on you because he had a suspicion that you wanted to kill him. He was right, but I told him he had nothing to worry about." I explained.

"And why would you lie to the king?" Prince John asked.

"Because I knew if I told him the truth he would have had you killed. I never told him about Red, but he probably found out because one of the other guards might have heard him moaning from inside your sleeping quarters." I said.

"So why didn't you tell my father the truth?" Prince John asked.

"Do I need a reason? If you were killed by your father, there would be one less handsome man in the kingdom." I explained.

"Trying to flatter me to get a good deal for this task. I see your games and I'm not falling for it. You name your price and I'll see if I want to accept it or not." Prince John said crossing his arms.

"Fifty gold coins, and immunity from the law for life." I said.

"That sounds like a deal, but I get the feeling that you want more. Not just money or immunity, I think that you want me as much as I want you right now." Prince John said.

I stood up from my seat and slowly walked over to Prince John. "If I wanted you as bad as you want me I would have put that as a price for this task."

I turned Prince John's chair to face me. I stood in front of him and started to lean in closer. "You are wrong if you think that I want you as bad as you want me right now."

I leaned in until my mouth was inches away from his ear.

"I want you way more than you want me right now." I whispered.